BiggieCheez/SB3 Resignation

BiggieCheez

Hello Everyone!! Some of you may know me as: BiggieCheez | Doofenshmirts | SB3 and unfortunate to say that as of today I would be officially be resigning from GL as I've been feeling pretty burnt from the server lately which resulted in lack of activity from me and the drive to get on, but know this that my 1 year time I have spent on the server has been very fun and made a lot of memories with you all and may come back in the future, but for now this is goodbye!!
Now for the mentions!!!

DT: One of the first battalions I've joined when I First joined the server and seen its up and downs, but glad to see its going well!! (Lmk if dis Mann Guy causes any problems)

@ArcanineGoatAK9(Goat): No (One of the Best VCMDR/CMDR and Friend I ever had for during my time as DT SNR CMDR as well as the best financial officer I ever had!)
Highlight me^^^

@Hale?HL1(Hale): Good Friend and helped me a lot during my time as CMDR for DT, hope you do well in SCP!

@bop@A FrogBop/Frog: The Duo back then in DT, and damn look at where you guys are now!! For Bop better be manager when I come back!! and for Frog hope ya reach higher in NHC!! Ill be seeing ya both around.

@MannWH0(Mann): WH0 let this loser become SNR CMDR??!? But in all seriousness good friend and nice to talk with, will miss our chats, but will be seeing you in DMs from time to time and better be NHC when I Come back.

@B O O M E RBoomer: Good Friend and helped me a lot back then when I first transferred into naval. I wish for the best for ya in your future endeavors in naval!

@end1v3EN3: Smh Comming outta reserves when I'm already retired. But glad to finally see ya aiming to climb the ranks or at least be reach high as you can and wish ya the best in  your career in DT!!

@KeeganKeegan: Great Friend I could have asked for in both ingame and in GM!! and really helped me a lot during my time the GM team. Will be seeing you very very very very soon >:)

@DraytonDrayton: Great friend and gave me a lot of advice when I was getting started as a CMDR and will always remember the executions you've done to me in EC!!

@ReddingtonReddington: Will also miss my chats with you!! and hope for the best with you.

(Cant find ya ping) Jaeger: Wagwan                                                                                                    

If ya didn't get mentioned dont feel bad as there was a lot of people I talked with in the span of a Year, with that being said its been a good run with yall and will hopefully see you guys in the future!!
Tom And Jerry Eating GIF

Edited by BiggieCheez
  • Sad 1

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

BRO NO ! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE
You can't do this man 😢 
Imma miss you, you helped me more than I can say during my time in DT and beyond, you genuinely are one of my favorites from this community, it won't be the same without you! 
You gotta keep in touch with me ! We gotta play something ! Imma miss you Cheese, stay cool !

• Like 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

I better see you on from time to time. When I first joined the server and Naval you were one of the people that I looked up to, took advice from, and viewed as a role model. You did a good job where ever you went and you were a big member of this community. I’ll miss ya man. Best of luck in the future!

Edited by alaric

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Head of Staff

Very sad to see you go SB3, your time as DT Command truly shaped the battalion and who I was within the server. Will miss our chats, hope to see you back soon!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

God damn, I'm gonna miss you man. never gonna forget the memories we shared in DT. Come back soon!

Today is truly a sad day.

𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚-𝟏 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 '𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞'
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫:
             𝐒𝐂𝐏-𝐑𝐏 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐄𝟏𝟏 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐥. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 | 𝐑𝐑𝐇 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐎𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫 𝟗 | 𝐂𝐈 𝐑𝐧𝐃 𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐕𝟒 𝐑𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐕 | 𝐌𝐓𝐅 𝐌𝐮-𝟑 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐈 𝟐𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐐𝐃𝟖 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐫𝐞 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥-𝐑𝐏 𝐃𝐓 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐋𝟏 / 𝐒𝐎𝟐 | 𝐒𝐅 𝐎𝐒𝐋 𝐒𝐋 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐬 | 𝐈𝐂 𝐒𝐒𝐕𝐋 𝐓𝐨𝐩𝐚𝐳 | 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐅𝟔𝟗 

1215259325_6imnh1(2).gif.488126faeb9b010d326c3e5d31e623e5.gif

The time has come Gaminglight exacute order 66 

All the legends do be leaving 

Cheese my favorite DT commander to talk to when I was a Naval in my highlight of my career 

Thank you for being awesome 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

You will always be my favorite Singaporean deep voiced man. 

Imma have to check my deep storage and find your voice clip. 

• Thanks 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 3/5/2022 at 9:38 AM, BiggieCheez said:

Will be seeing you very very very very soon >:)

spacer.png

I am very excited to see you soon mr Cheez! I won't forget the random stuff we would do on the planets late at night (for my timezone!) building or just messing around.

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 3/5/2022 at 10:38 AM, BiggieCheez said:

@DraytonDrayton: Great friend and gave me a lot of advice when I was getting started as a CMDR and will always remember the executions you've done to me in EC!!

That's me !

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

😞

Edited by Katsimaru

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

Legends say he typed this out in mere seconds

• Laughing 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

• BiggieCheez changed the title to BiggieCheez/SB3 Resignation