Shadow/Likens Resignation from gaming light

DT CMDR AX4

I love this community to death Everyone I've talked to has been so friendly and kind I just would like to list all of the people who have done so much for me Im sorry for resigning My Life is in a very tough spot rn and i would just like to be free Of living up to people expectations

Zefer: I love this guy to death He helped me get through rough times and He is  a friendly guy he is  caring and nice I wouldn't be where I am today without him he also gave me life advice when I needed it the most
really sad to see him go and he has always been here for me  He also what brought me to join naval and rank up

Genbu:Was the best vice admiral He was so kind caring active and wonderful He helped me with everything I've ever asked for help with  I wouldn't be where I am today without him he also gave me life advice when I needed it the most and he has always been here for me I love these guys to death He also what brought me to join naval and rank up

Bon:It was fun having u as palpitine dont let palpitine die i thank you so much for what u did in army congrats on palpy  best palpy ever gonna miss u killing me for having drugs

Wheat: Was a great guy He always helped me with any problems i had if it wasn't for this guy I would never be in the server

Kavis :Liken get on the wall" -Kavis This guy is a great and funny person We have has bad times in the past but ever since we got over them hes been a great guy and the Best friend i could ever wish for 

Sainty:I loved this guy ever since he has been in havoc hes a great guy and put a lot of dedication in havoc one of the best havoc vcmdrs/Cmdrs

Mando:THis guy has done so much to helping me by giving advice what i need to improove on he has motivated me to keep going in naval

Seamen:This guy was the best grand moff ever He put so much work in he was fun to chill out with he was there for me the entire time in naval and he is so respectful and funny especially during this Clip right here https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/6ndYaRvPM4Twn/Yj4Sx3fy325C?invite=cr-MSxsVFMsMzM3NzQzMTUs He was so cool Honestly

Vissian:I loved this guys peformance in the clip above and i respect this guy hes been serious all the time except for sims which i love and he can take jokes and I have mad respect for that

pigeon:THis guy has done so much for naval its unbelievable honestly this man deserves grand moff and I loved him when he was versio

Crunch:THis guy was like a father to me he helped me with so much we were in a competition at first but I got to know this guy and ever since then we have been best friends

Veld: This guy may not see this but He did so much for havoc Eod but he resigned from gaming light unfortunately  but I have alot of respect for this guy 

Bongo: If this guy was not around when he was I would probably would of left naval he was one of my last frineds in naval but unfortunately he resigned

Comet:Big minge XD (Joke) But i love this guy hes done so much for nova

Proteus:Was always up at 3am for me to dm him he really cared abt my mental health alot and I love him to death #Best SD Ever He was sad when i left so and he said godspeed my boi

Kitchan:I love this guy were best buddies now yes me way have our difference's but once you get to know this guy he pretty chill 
I have alot of respect for this guy

Picease: "I LOVE LIKEN" I do to buddy i do too Sorry to leave ya

Boomer:You were a great guy thanks for being a good admiral

AX5:Im gonna miss you you are one of the best dt I really hope you come out and get COMMANDER of DT my freind

Matt: Great Commodore

Darby: Get to LC for Me you really deserve it man I hope to see you go far

Matrix:Good versio best one we had in a while  Odin even said that too Keep it up HIGH ADMIRAL MATRIX

Racc/SILON:BEST GOS I COULD OF EVER HAD

BOP:BEST SMT

Nimo:ZEUSGAMING

Warproof: One of the best commodores hope to see you at admiral one day

If your name was not listed your not important (JOKE) I love everyone in this server Im really sorry to do this to you all BUT THANK YOU ALL FOR REALLY HELPING ME 

1/2 Months

Edited by ShadowNaval
  • Like 1

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

Best of luck in the future, you are still young and got a lot ahead of you. You better come back on from time to time.

Edited by alaric

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

you'll be missed, so no need to worry you'll always be welcomed back

Stay truthful and be proper. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Stay safe

Edited by ShafowKnight

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

5 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

smh didnt even get a mention.

GO for life, sorry I didn't stick with it

yes u are looka t bottom LOL

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

How dare you? HOW. DARE. YOU!

LEAVING ME?
HUH?
PUNK?
Im about to 1v1 you on roblox storm survival!
How
Dare
You

Let me know if you need anything man, always your friend!

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator