• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: MJTHEOG

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526631405

Current Rank:  LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks and 5 days

What timezone are you in?EST

How many Warns do you have?: 0 (https://imgur.com/a/LOTrRA3)

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe I should be promoted to the Rank of Captain for several reasons. Firstly, My Activity and Dedication to PD as a whole. Since the Beginning of being accepted into the PD Command Team I have Strived to Set a Standard doing the best I can, From Working with Fellow command to Helping OFCs and Supervisors alike in Training, Ride-Alongs, Guidance, questions Etc. Being as active as I can Striving in making PD a better department as a whole. Secondly, I believe I should be promoted to captain as I believe I could a valuable asset this promotion would allow me to further my career and become even more involved with the Police Department as a whole. Going into further detail on why I would be a valuable asset some examples can be my Past Leadership Roles in PD and the time as a Command Member I have seen and dealt with all different types of situation ranging from Mingy Cadets to Report on Officers. This is why I believe I should be promoted.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Retired_Signature.png?ex=662460ac&is=662

+Support
Active
Mature

Friendly

Would make a excellent CPT!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+ Support

- Extremely active

- Pleasant to be around

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

+Support

• Friendly.
  • Dedicated and Active Command Member.
  • Professional.

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701
  • Former | Reserve EMS Deputy Chief | 8603
  • Former | SCU Co-CMDR | 1K33
  • Former | Secret Service SAIC | XR03
  • Former | UMC Paramilitary | LVL 4  

• Signed, Ajax Reyes.

1 hour ago, Ajax K. said:

+Support

• Friendly.
  • Professional.

PD SGT| Former SS IPO | Former FBI SNRSA | Former SWAT CPL| Former Senior Moderator | Former State MSTR Trooper | Former S.P.R.T | Former PPD Supervisor~ Rocker T

"I hope you have a quiet shift" ~ Kevin

"I am going to Bloody Kill you cunt" ~ Rocker

1 hour ago, Ajax K. said:

+Support

• Friendly.
  • Professional.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali