Locus Skaggs Officer Application

[GL] Locus

What is your In Game Name? Locus 

What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? Locus Skaggs

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 3 weeks. 

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] Why I want to become an officer is pretty simple to help IF in a bigger way. I understand that NCOs tend to be the backbone but I believe that officers also serve that role in helping teach the new NCOs on how to host training and tryouts along with helping make them better people and better assets to the inferno squad unit. I also want to become an officer to become a better asset myself I believe that with my activity of being on nearly every day for 6-7 hours a day I'll be a huge asset to the office corp of inferno squad and to the server. I also want to become an officer to help train the new generation of NCO's and show to other NCOs that getting up the ranks is possible and that anyone can do it no matter the background to the server and experiences they have had. I also believe that if I get the commission to Junior Squad Leader I believe I can get IF to be even more active and encourage the enlisted folk to get on IF more so we can do more fun sims and events with each other and possibly try to get missions set up for us to do as a unit.
I also believe that if I get officer I can help bring a new era to Inferno squad a brighter one where we all share a bright future I can see IF being one of the bigger and stronger units like before in the old days of IF. 

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]  I can assist inferno command by being active and friendly and making people want to become IF to get the ranks and to become NCO's and officers to show people that IF is fun and can be fun to the public. I can also bring my some what friendly feel and motivate people to join IF or at least look at IF as a valid option to join and attempt to join it. I also can assist IF in watching the enlisted even more than I already do and helping promote them so they don't get bored and leave IF or give recommendations to my superiors to promote people who I myself am not allowed to promote myself.  I can also help bring the best out of IF and help bring the best out of the IF Command team by being active and helping IF in any way I can as an officer and doing sims that the enlisted and NCO's in IF find fun and that will make them wish to stay on IF at all times for if they get hosted. I also will bring my experiences within Imperial RP and Police RP as a command member and enlisted folk along with my NCO experiences to help the officers of IF make better choices and bring another view on topics when I am asked about them to help figure out what to do with someone such as if they are on the edge of promotions/demotions or punishment and they ask for officers opinions. 

How many strikes do you have? 0 

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain. Yes, I was an Inferno Squad Squad Leader, Engineering Captain, Shock STF Major, Naval LT, IQ Colonel  I also have experience from PRP as an FBI DAD which is considered a starting level command rank, PD Major which is one of the last ranks of low command along with other tactical teams ranks before.  

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team?  I am active, Respectful, Mature, Friendly, hard working, and I help motivate people when they need it to be better and think of new ideas  and plans. I can also bring my qualifications that I have gotten from experience such as knowing how to handle people (Problem solving). 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes.

Edited by [GL] Locus

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

4 hours ago, RobertoManjini said:

+support

+nice

+he is needed in IF as a officer

+knows what is asked of him

+supported me mentally in my most difficult times

+and over all a good person with a big heart

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

16 hours ago, RobertoManjini said:

+support