14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Boomer Be TMOD Or Not?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Boomer

What is your steam name?: Boomer

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:546178183

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Boomer#7394

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, but I am a member or the Event Team.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Roughly a year ago but I stopped playing for a few months, I started playing more again about 3-4 months ago.

What date did you make your forums account? August 24, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 3 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? N/A

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? TMOD

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I should be a part of the staff team for a few reasons. First, I am a trusted user. I was accepted to ET roughly a half a month ago which proves I am trusted in the community. Second, I am active. I will try my best to help the server the best I can on the staff team while playing. Since I am very active, I can easily make this happen. Third, I am familiar with staff commands since I learned most of them from ET. I know how to do most the commands that I will need while staffing and I know NEVER to use “ * “. Fourth, I don't minge on the server and I will be a good representation of how a staff should act on the server. Fifth, I am responsible with what I do and I am willing to take on the responsibility of a staff member. Finally, I am a great leader and always help my fellow staff members. Even though if I become a TMOD it doesn't mean I can’t always help. For example, another TMOD needs help with staff cmds. I can easily help since I am experienced with them and I am always willing to help :). That is why I think I should be accepted into the TMOD position on the server.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First, I would bring the reporter and the reported player to a sit room. I would then tell the reported player to stop cursing kindly and if they don't I would gag/mute them. Once I get enough evidence to show that the reported person did commit Mass-RDM I would give the reported player a verbal warning then ask a higher staff member that can ban for 5 days to ban the reported player for 5 days.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would split them up and evaluate what happened with each player. If they yell at me and don't stop I would gag/mute them. Once I find out what happened I would then take the proper procedures and do what I have to do to resolve the problem (ban, jail, ETC.).

20220221000447_1.jpg

Edited by Boomer SCP
  • Like 1

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

+ Support

Really active

Has experience using ULX commands

Nice app (Don’t give a verbal warn and a ban afterwards tho)

Has been part of the community for a long time

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

1 hour ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

5 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

9 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

What I meant by that is that I would tell them what they did wrong and why they are getting the ban.

Former Maintenance AMM ACSM || Former GENSEC 1LT || Former Mod/SET || D-0792  1453122164_Screenshot2022-08-30022842.png.8a66d880301bf8d955fa07c77c01b978.png

On 3/4/2022 at 8:57 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 3/4/2022 at 3:57 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 3/4/2022 at 12:57 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

+support

would make a great "Trail" mod

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

• Boomer SCP changed the title to Boomer's Trial Moderator Application

+ Support

Really active

100%

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+ Support

Really active

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

On 3/4/2022 at 1:57 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

On 3/4/2022 at 1:57 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

Really active

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+Support
Reason: Boomer is an active, polite, and helpful member of the community with a long line of experience/time backing him. He has been positive his entire time here and doesn't have a toxic bone in his body. His application shows he is a good fit for the position and clearly would be easy to train due to having experience using ULX commands.

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

On 3/5/2022 at 5:51 PM, The Real Slim Nova said:

MASSIVE +Support

My experiences with Boomer have been amazing. Hes always been helpful, and is an amazing command. Hes on ET every once in a while, and is overall a kind person.
I think he fits the criteria of the Trial Moderator AKA Trail Moderator position.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png