Mothman's Officer Application.

Moth88325

Officer Application Format

What is your name? Mothman

What is your rank? EP

How long have you been a NCO? About 4 weeks.

What rank are you applying for? Officer.

How many strikes do you have? And if you do why? I have 0.

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? (120 words) I believe I have proven that as an NCO I can get past the required number of tryouts and that I can handle being professional while doing it. I am not here to waste your time or mine. I'm here to show my best skills and build SF. I am going to put all my effort into SF as I already have. I believe I can steer a lot of good attention toward SF and help us gain more power and strive. I want to not just participate here I want to lead. I know when there's a time of hangout time and serious time.  Why cripple your team that looks up to you and does as told when you can build them to be better and be guided correctly.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? (60 words) Due to how I have skills in leading a squad/ team I believe that would help a bit with command. I can also carry my voice meaning I'm heard well and I'm liked by most so I'll never have a problem with someone not doing as told. I also have a fresher mind set on things then the other command members do, Fresh thoughts are good and keep teams going.

What is the point of been a officer? (50 words) Leading and guiding your team. A team does not exist without a leader who can guide and show the proper ways in doing things. As well as skill-based things, those commanding skills will run off on a team and help them strive and win. Good communication is key to being a leader, You cannot lead a team without good communication either.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him? (75 words) Firstly I would call out said member to stop what they are doing and to relies, he is a role model to the lower ranks and to start acting like it. If he/she continued I would report this player, at that point if they haven't stopped their plan is not to. Thats when a higher up is needed and as you should call for one to help with the situation. Always lead to improve, Not fail.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? Agreed.

I fully support this application, below are my reasons...

• Shows great leadership, maturity & is respected within the battalion
  • Follows orders & is a good pilot that has exceeded in the events we have done together
  • He's proved to me that he can lead Events & Public Missions as I've had to delegate that task a number of times to him
  • Active & communicative member of the battalion 
  • His track record as an NCO has proved he's an asset to the battalion & the server in general
Edited by guyt2030

X TESO BROOSH - NUFF SAID

7 hours ago, guyt2030 said:

I fully support this application, below are my reasons...

• Shows great leadership, maturity & is respected within the battalion
  • Follows orders & is a good pilot that has exceeded in the events we have done together
  • He's proved to me that he can lead Events & Public Missions as I've had to delegate that task a number of times to him
  • Active & communicative member of the battalion 
  • His track record as an NCO has proved he's an asset to the battalion & the server in general

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

• Will locked this topic