wrigles

In-game Name: 

Stinky

SteamID:

DiscordID:

Wrigles#5119

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
Both

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
On the SCP universe as a whole I'd say about an 8. On the chaos insurgency specifically maybe a 5 or 6, I know what they do and why they do it but don't know everything about their backstory.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I hate the ideologies that the SCP foundation promotes and would love to be a part of an important cause to help restore some order. I am dedicated to what I believe in and will do anything to progress the cause. The Chaos Insurgency stands out to me as the true right decision as they do everything in their power to preserve the greater-good in this. I will support the Chaos Insurgency in any decision or path they decide to take and be as loyal as anybody could ask for. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I am extremely active and I listen to every order given to me. I will do anything to help progress the Chaos Insurgency and will never under any circumstance talk back to a superior. I will do anything that the chaos insurgency needs me to do to help with their mission and am loyal to the cause.

How active can you be?

I can be on almost every day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes

@wrigles are you in a branch so far that you have a life or are you in 0 branches?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

8 minutes ago, wrigles said:

@TazzaMy current branch is too low of a rank to count as a life

just askin because CI Military takes life when you join and R&D Becomes life the next rank when you join. so in whatever branch your at get to just below the counts as life rank and go to roster request and say "put me on Do not promote" if this application gets accepted

also +support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Pending

Choose which branch to apply for. You can't apply for both at the same time. 

(Shitty format due to mobile)

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

1 hour ago, Gordan said:

Pending

Choose which branch to apply for. You can't apply for both at the same time. 

(Shitty format due to mobile)

Too add onto this, you may be trained for the opposite branch through whatever branch you join later, if you decide you want to try out both, or if you decide whatever you joined first is up to you.

I recommend seeing which one you would be the most interested in first, R&D doesn't cost a life at the first rank, but military does, so that's important to factor in as well

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: GarGar#2315

Now mind you if you have two lives you will have to leave one of the branches.

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

• Adam. locked this topic