clarences Gunnery Officer Application

Clarence

What is your in-game name?: Clarence

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:634430192

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: PO1

What specialty are you applying for?: Gunnery

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: SO Commodore Mark

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I can start off by improving the activity of this position as I've noticed Gunnery is not the most active. I will also create a new way gunnery is looked at as i now it is not the most favorable specialty for most people. I can add a level of leadership to the gunnery job and make more people want to join, as I will have fun with fellow members but we will also be serious and I will hold high but not impossible standards for all troopers below me. I can also improve the amount of fun the current and future GO members have as i can host fun sims whenever wanted or whenever activity is high. I can also expand the branch by hosting tryouts regularly and actively try to recruit new members.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with this rank because I have showed my dedication to the server through other battalions, and am at the beginning of showing my loyalty to the Navy battalion. I also have former/present leadership skills as i am an officer in another battalion, and I I will hopefully begin to use my leadership experience in GO as i feel I am well qualified to take on the role.

Why do you want this rank?: I want rank because it has been the specialty that i have had my eye on since i learned it was a thing even before joining Navy. Another reason is I feel the GO rank does not get the recognition nor respect it deserves as not many people want to join GO. I also believe with me joining GO I can bring a whole new aspect for GO, and try to feel in the gaps the role faces such as inactivity and leadership. Lastly I feel that GO has the ability to become one of the best and most sought after battalions on the surver and it would be a shame to see a battalion as good as GO to go ti waste.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes i understand.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  The role of Gunnery Officer is to ensure that all weapon systems are working up to take, and make sure there is someone who specializes in the big guns aboard the ISD. They also play a big role in maintaining and making sure he ISD is well defended at all times from attacks attempted on the ISD.

Edited by clarence

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Clarence changed the title to clarences Gunnery Officer Application

+support 

-is qualified when it comes to the responsibility of the job

-has shown dedication into Naval

• Like 1

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

+support

-Active

-Responsible

-Decent app  

>Only problem is this app doesn't say anything about regimental engineers.

-Seems to want to help Naval and GO

-Good Luck

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 3/1/2022 at 4:41 AM, Harr y said:

+support 

Burrito CURRENT

DT LCPL RX6

FORMER

DT SV02 | DT SN03 | DT CPT RX6 | 69th CPL Burrito 6297

On 3/1/2022 at 6:41 AM, Harr y said:

+support 

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 3/2/2022 at 2:33 AM, Mark001 said:

+support

-Active

-Responsible

-Decent app  

>Only problem is this app doesn't say anything about regimental engineers.

-Seems to want to help Naval and GO

-Good Luck

As the former Havoc commander I would've loved to see someone that seems this passionate in GO at that time.

Best of luck.

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

• Zug locked this topic