lol you going to miss me ;)  

36 members have voted

1. 1. lol you going to miss me ;)

• yes
    • yes
    • yes?
    • yes??
    • no.

Hello! i have resinged from my position as marshall!!

The time has come!

This experience has been the best, i learned so many things for everyone that i was with and honestly this incredible 6 months of me in SF has been the best time of my time, @Brand thanks for training me when you trained me and thanks @Seaman for been the person i admired and @deaky and @soph for helping me structure my POV on SF, i love this community and I will NEVER leave it. but this month has been honestly the point in time where it has come, and I can't do more for SF. I want to say some other things in my mentions:

Bop- I will miss you bro, you were one of my best friends and you will be the person that helped me through my darkest times

Ducks- even though lets be honest you were a dick to me, you were a person i could get help if needed it

Given- You are the best marshall SF has had in a long while, and im sorry i left this way.

Odin- you are a strong person with a strong heart, and i cant be more proud of the HC member that you are becoming

Joe1-you are my fucking brother! you will eventually become SHC!!!!! NO MATTER WHAT!!! keep up the work and you will eventually get it!

Frog- thanks for the time overseen SF and i wish you go up the ranks! maybe even thrawn!

Classy- finish my work. and continue to go on your path!

Jabronie- you are doing a good job

Korea- sorry i did not finish are project 

apple- railings

Rux- game nights were fun

pieces- "manjina"

goat- you a goat

Name- you will go up brother i belive in you

Astro- thanks for the weekly sims we hosted

Mann- best of luck mate

elias- thanks for been there for SF when i was not there

Matrix (the past one)- i know you never got marshall but someone had to tell you, YOU PROBABLY DID AS MUCH WORK AS MANY OF THE PAST MARSHALLS COMBINED FROM MANY SFs POV YOU WERE THE BEST OF THE BEST!!!!

beckett- ha lol i still dont know you!

hotshot- who?

theta- big old friend i still remember you!

locus- i will still be here dw!

Donovan- bruh like fuck man idk what to tell you!

Miyo- siege is good lol

@Spaghetti FINALLY I DID IT!

busch-no lol!

Past SF command team- im sorry, im the only marshall that has not left a story behind him, im the only marshall that in a way has just carried over what others have done and from my POV i have been the worse marshall, but i can say something! i have the title of worse pilot in SF! 

SF- i love you all and i want you guys to continue my legacy as a marshall! You guys are the solid reason i spent night and day morning and evening from 12 am-12 pm making me wake up and continue what i love

Im sorry for not getting the goals i did but i will be still here! in soul, imma go back to a little place called PRP 😉 @iZz @Vader @Andre Lawrence IM COMING BACK TO USM!!! BOYS SECRETARY MANJINI HERE WE COME!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

about time. also I thought you got removed or something, this aint a resignation my drilla.

Edited by Kieran ♡
  • Dislike 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Siege is good! We still gotta play 

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

Love It Bigfoot GIF by Hunt Adkins

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Wanjini will come back one day.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif