Old Testament or New Testament?

SawickM

What is your guy’s favorite? Please explain if you would like. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

I like the Old Testament because of the fear it ensued in me. I hope that when God returns, he once again meets the Earth with plagues and floods and famine... that will ensure all are true to the one and only GOD LORD ALMIGHTY! 

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

I’d say both, it’s hard to have one without the other. If I had to though I’d say the New Testament, I feel as if John and Revelations are the 2 best books so I’d have to choose that. 

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

7 hours ago, Grеg said:

I’d say both, it’s hard to have one without the other. If I had to though I’d say the New Testament, I feel as if John and Revelations are the 2 best books so I’d have to choose that. 

I agree John had some of the best interpretations on the overall message that Jesus and God were sharing with him. Know I don’t know if that has something to do with the fact he was Jesus’ cousin or if truly he was just that in touch with the Lord himself. Great answer!

14 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

I like the Old Testament because of the fear it ensued in me. I hope that when God returns, he once again meets the Earth with plagues and floods and famine... that will ensure all are true to the one and only GOD LORD ALMIGHTY! 

Now remember that although God did those terrible things to us it wasn’t just to smite us, it was to show us our wrong doings in a way that would strengthen us so we never return to the ways of praising false deities when God himself is the only God we should worship. 

• Thanks 2

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png