There's New Gang in Town... OG

Archibald Meatpants III

The OGs are taking over this part of town. Get ready for some action if you oppose us. If you're looking to join you gotta find us in game organizing fights or robbing banks. We only looking for real right gangsters, people who have actually committed felonies. We got the OG tag in our names, keep your head up when you around us or you might be in my next spliff.

The real question is. We you part of the Real OG back in the days. I know I was...

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

On 3/3/2022 at 8:29 PM, OFC Mar said:

The real question is. We you part of the Real OG back in the days. I know I was...

Good old days

But...

image.png.41814c41b2787e9aff9e3a2a8b385689.png.aac534fe23f0ea9196dd1c9b0bedfef5.png.a6905143e1a01c368fcb1300d5158ff9.png

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

• 2 weeks later...

Shadow Legacy sends their regards.

• Like 1

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

• HuntR locked this topic