Buschs Resignation

BUSCHY2

SSO Commodore Busch's Resignation
Good evening everyone. It has finally come to my attention that I can no longer be active on the server any longer. I wish I could make things work but life is moving me in another direction and I must follow it. It has been a pleasure working with everyone and meeting all these new people and creating new friendships. I have been apart of this server for almost 2 years now and have almost enjoyed every second of it. Of course there have been some ups and downs but there's no need to go into that. 

Jpackis: Its been great to see you again on the server and I know you'll do great things here. I would say the usual saying but.

Darby: You sir are a smart individual. You know what it takes to get things done and I respect it. Its been a pleasure working with you and working together to make SO great.

Mark: I am gonna miss annoying the hell outta you man. You're a great guy with a big heart and never failed to make me or anyone else laugh. Keep up the good work man I am proud of the person you've become.

Zefer: Its great to see you back on the server yet again and doing great things in Naval. Sadly I wont be with you this time.

Nex: You have been doing a great job managing shock and naval duties and have never failed to help those who need it. Keep it up man.

Mann: Will miss our late night talks in the TS talking about god knows what. Been a honor and a pleasure to work with you.

Manjini: no

Astro: Thank you for being there for me when I needed it. You helped me vent out any issues that I had and looked out for me every step of the way. You continue to do great things and strive for the best in everyone. Love you BBG.

Racc: I cannot and will not forget about you chief. You are the funniest dude I met and wont forget what you've done for me.

Plantain: Dont forget who got you where you are today mwhahahaha.

If you dont see your name above its really only cause I have met so many people in my time that I honestly cannot remember everyone. You have all impacted my life and made it better. Its been a pleasure but it is time for me to move onto bigger and better things. I hope to see you all on once in awhile

"We'll meet again don't know where don't know when but I know we'll meet again some sunny day"

• Sad 1

Signed,

Former: Shock STF CSM Busch 2815, SD Vice Admiral Busch
SSO Commodore Busch

It was good talking to you and being around you. SO's will miss you and so will Zefer and that open SSO spot! dont worry Zefer will take care of that spot well lmao.

anyways, you helped SO and Naval a shit load and wont be forgotten. Remember your always welcome back and to message me.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

It was nice seeing you around, wish I coulda gotten to know you more. Best of luck in the future.

image.png.52959a636fe9070c5b8ebb61ffa56246.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

Best of luck in the future! You have been a great person to work with and I've enjoyed every last second of it. Good luck and hope you come by sometimes 😄

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

Best of luck in life man!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod