General Suggestion - Event Team changes [Completed]

islandtoad

What are you suggesting? - Currently Event Team have no incentive to take ET sits, I am suggesting that taking ET sits counts toward their quota

How would this change better the server? - It would decrease waiting time for ET sits as well as encourage more people to become Event Team

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not Really

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Event Team

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

+support

-ET Gonna get updates?!!??!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

7 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Honestly yeah this is a good 

I struggle with Quota, this would be a life saver.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Major +support

This would definitely encourage more ET to take ET sits and also reward those who take them

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

-Support

While it would be lovely for this to be a thing, I believe it will just lead to people slacking off and stop doing events entirely. If it's early morning then you can easily get 3 ET sits from RRH or something.

The only way I could see this working is if the quota was increased, which none of us want.

+/- Support

I'm all for this as it would allow ET to give more quality to an event than just trying to push a certain amount in a week, but as Fishy stated for his reasons that is a thing that would happen.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

2 hours ago, Fishy said:

-Support

While it would be lovely for this to be a thing, I believe it will just lead to people slacking off and stop doing events entirely. If it's early morning then you can easily get 3 ET sits from RRH or something.

The only way I could see this working is if the quota was increased, which none of us want.

Of course it would be up to talila, but I don't think one et sit would count for an event, I was thinking maybe 3-5 would count as 1 event point

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

1 minute ago, islandtoad said:

Of course it would be up to talila, but I don't think one et sit would count for an event, I was thinking maybe 3-5 would count as 1 event point

That could work but I'm not sure how difficult that would be to track. So this would be up to Talila if they think it is worth it.

This suggestion will be brought up to our current SET & Advisor Team for discussion, If they have no issue with it then this will be accepted, if they do this will be denied. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Being Discussed!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• 1 month later...