Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):

Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:

CI 2LT, D5 PVT, CI R&D JA

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:

05-3

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)

5 warns

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

The reason I would like to join the Red Right Hand team is because I would like to be given objectives by whoever I'm guarding and to protect whoever that is onsite during that time of day. I will always follow orders given by my VIP with no question asked and will show great leadership and role model if chosen to join the RRH. I have a lot of experience with combat so I will almost always know what to do in scenarios when either my VIP is in danger or if I'm sent out doing an objective via either told by the VIP.  Another reason I would like to join RRH is because I would like to help the Alpha 1 team for anything like giving ideas and suggestions that could maybe improve the roleplay of RRH. Lastly I would like to roleplay in the secrecy RRH of guard VIPs and such and if able Interrogate any enemies to the foundation if possible.

Why should we accept you:

Some reasons why you should accept me is because if needed to do an interrogation I have experience with doing them, I also I have experience showing leadership. I am experienced in protecting VIP's and know what to do in situations that may come up in the future. I have common sense of what to do and what not to do, I also can provide good communication when on the field either protecting a VIP and completing objective that I was sent out to complete. Lastly I am always serious when on the job and know my priorities and always doing my best to complete them.

Screenshot 2022-02-27 161046.png

+ Support 

Spoke to him once or twice and he is pretty friendly

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+Support 

Very active

Great command member

Knows how to follow orders

~ Romeo 13

• Like 1

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+Support 

Solid applicant. 

- RRH Guardian Alpha-6 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply whenever

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic