Laika's Red Right Hand Guardian Application

Laika

In Game Name: Laika

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109680832

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: CI RND Alpha Agent IA, and MTF Nu7 LCPL

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: No preference.

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 2

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:  I'm devoted to the foundation and I love RP based situations. I'm willing to shift entirely to a roleplay focus to get this promotion. I genuinely crave more enticing and complex combat scenarios that require not only tactical skill, but deliberate thought. I would like to have the opportunity to assist the foundation in any way possible. I would be willing to pay with my life.

Why should we accept you: You need me. You need roleplay driven players who want to focus on the foundation in a serious and driven way. I'm active, and I'm adept in SCP lore. I have a strong desire to protect those in power. I want to serve the foundation in any way I can. I would be willing to sell away the person I was. It would be an honor to serve the foundation in the highest regard.

Even though I'm new to MTF I'm willing to do what needs to be done. My leadership skills have proven to be quite proficient, as shown by my ability to encourage people to push into clever combat scenario's. My ability to effectively and swiftly monitor and re-contain SCP's has also proven quite successful. I'm a team player, and I listen to everyone before making any judgements.

Edited by Laika
wanted to make it easier to read. :3

• Laika changed the title to Laika's Red Right Hand Guardian Application

- Support

I saw you multiple time on the server and you are a good Nu-7 enlisted but you are new to the server. Your have nearly no reputation and joined the server a few days ago. Your ranks are small, Nu-7 LCPL and for IA it doesn't really impact your application as it is a non-combatant branch. I believe you should take more time to make yourself a reputation and grind the ranks in Nu-7, try to become a SM. Also, I missed last Nu-7 meeting but if you advertised you application for RRH you are more than unfit for RRH. Please take more time to apply. Good luck on your application Laika.

Edited by Lafleur

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

16 hours ago, Lafleur said:

- Support

I saw you multiple time on the server and you are a good Nu-7 enlisted but you are new to the server. Your have nearly no reputation and joined the server a few days ago. Your ranks are small, Nu-7 LCPL and for IA it doesn't really impact your application as it is a non-combatant branch. I believe you should take more time to make yourself a reputation and grind the ranks in Nu-7, try to become a SM. Also, I missed last Nu-7 meeting but if you advertised you application for RRH you are more than unfit for RRH. Please take more time to apply. Good luck on your application Laika.

Yup, be more active and have a better establishment on the server, noone would give RRH to someone that he didn't see on the server/never spoke to.

On 3/2/2022 at 7:53 AM, Lafleur said:

- Support

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 3/1/2022 at 4:23 PM, Lafleur said:

- Support

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-Support

Absolutely not.

- RRH Guardian Alpha-6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic