1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Nova

What is your steam name?: Da OG Nova

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:554693485

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Novaa#4216

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a Moderator for around three weeks, until I globally resigned due to school.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Feburary / MArch of 2021, and I have 5 weeks of playtime, 

What date did you make your forums account? May 29, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? None.

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) None.

Are you a staff member in another community? Nope.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: EST, if on vacation, GMT.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I should become the rank of Trial Moderator because first off, I am very active. I try to average atleast 2-3 hours on the server in a day, maybe even more. I am always on every day, and I mainly play on Security. I am also very kind, and can keep my calm. I understood at the moment of reading the Staff Handbook that calmness is needed at all times in sits, so I abide by that rule, and make sure that I do that. Being active is a perk, Ive learned about in Staff. As we need more people actively taking sits. If I were accepted into Trial Mod, I would always be on, active, and ready to take sits for the day. Especially on weekends. I am also very attentive, as I listen to anybody who is allowed to give me orders, and I never not follow orders. I would love to actively answer questions, help newcomers, and many other things that attribute to the community and help it grow. Overall I think I am a great fit because I am active, kind, calm, and attentive.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  First off, I would ask them to stop cursing, or I will have to gag/mute them. If they do not stop, I will be required to do so. Then after that,  I will explain the situation they are going through in the sit. In this certain case, I have logs to prove the Mass RDMing. I will use those logs, and see if it was done. In this case it was, so I would warn them, and get an Admin or higher to ban the player for five days.  Before so, I will inform them about the ban, and why they are receiving it, the date of how long it will be, and that continuous  actions such as that after a ban will result in a longer period of a ban.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Well firstly, I will explain the punishment, and how if it is to be repeated, they will get an even harsher punishment, such as a warn, or a ban. But most commonly with people who dont care about the punishments they may LTAP, which I would get someone who can ban for three days, and warn them.image.thumb.png.59ec84939b8be60547d0948ff41c0006.png

Edited by The Real Slim Nova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

On 2/27/2022 at 7:28 PM, ravergang said:

+support
-good app
-active
-experience

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 2/27/2022 at 6:28 PM, ravergang said:

+support
-good app
-active
-experience

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 2/27/2022 at 9:28 PM, ravergang said:

+support
-good app
-active
-experience

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team