chineseman131 trialmoderator application- Accepted

Chineseman

SHOULD I BE ACCEPTED TO BE AS A TRIAL MODERATOR?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BE ACCEPTED TO BE AS A TRIAL MODERATOR?

• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?:chineseman131

What is your steam name?:chineseman

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:421018708

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):badjustice131#0131

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)no

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) more than 4months

What date did you make your forums account? November 27, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1
i got reported because we were 3 people with guns up as mtf and 049 just turn me to be a zombie and i didnt notice that i got warn after i go afk for 15mins
image.png.5cb32bde4e80d4c40b2618b1157b0c85.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) platinum

Are you a staff member in another community?no

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone:GMT-6

What rank are you applying for? Trialmoderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I would like to be a moderator on this server because this is the first server that i ever play and enjoy it so much and now i would like to join the staff team helping to improve more the server and the first time that i join the server i join gensec and i enjoy all the goods moment that i have on the server and now i play on almost all the branches on the server i dont found boring playing on this server this server is so much fun that i try the others GL server and i love them and i have nothing more than positive experience on the comunity but as my staff application say i dont have any experience as a staff i would like to be staff on my first server that i enjoy so much playing on it so im looking fordward to working with you guys .
scenario questions
Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? 
I would give him a warn and jail time for 300sec and after he is back on the place i will spectate him for some moments if he keep doing the same expliot or bug i will record everything and show it to my superior that will be online and ask him if he can give me permision to put a second warn on him and 600sec of jail if by the third time he keep doing it i show it to the same superior and let him take the topic and watch my superior to learn how he will take the matter and i can use the experience learned from my superior to apply it on the next sit that i take.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
I will gag him to try to solve the situation after hearing all the rest of the  players say depend on what the rest of the players say i will give them a formal warns for disrespecting player on all the players who got afected on but if he keep being disrespect to the same with others player and he say something racist or homophobic i will call for a superior to help me with the topic and let him take the situation and i stay with my superior learning how he take the topic.

Edited by Chineseman
  • Like 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

13 minutes ago, islandtoad said:

-Support

I might change if you complete the application but you are missing a significant part of it.

i was writing it i missclick on the bottom enter that i forgot to put the scenario question and its update

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support 

I like Chinese man for the most part. Except when his stupid ass gets on Stealth op then goes into d block.

(Make poll private)

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

+Support 

I like Chinese man for the most part. Except when his stupid ass gets on Stealth op then goes into d block.

(Make poll private)

how can i make it private XD and thanks for the support

Edited by Chineseman

+ Support

I trained him for Security and saw him all the way to E-11 SM and he always did a great job. He would be a perfect fit for T-Mod!

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

On 2/27/2022 at 6:11 PM, oofWill said:

Mass +support

Chineseman is a great guy, respectful and eager to help

• Like 1

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

+support, amazing member of the community, very very active, an absolute pleasure to be around

• Like 1

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

1 hour ago, Demon Dice said:

10 hours ago, Diz said:

Also very active on the forums!!

14 hours ago, ZJ said:

+support, amazing member of the community, very very active, an absolute pleasure to be around

thank you for your support

13 hours ago, Boomer SCP said:

+Support

+Active

+Amazing member

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 3/3/2022 at 1:56 AM, ZJ said:

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

• Thanks 1