Phrog's Global Resignation

phrog

Look i knew this was coming, in fact i’ve been doing this basically my whole time in GL, one resignation after another. But I promise, this will be my final one.

Mainly to say, the people who helped me get into the server in the first place have gone away, and as they go, must everyone at some point.

This has been an amazing community and it will always be in my mind. I've met some good people who I consider to be my friends. I wanna thank everyone who interacted with me on a positive or on a negative note, and know that I wish you well on your future endeavors.

Honorable mentions:

Rats: Me hoping you would return was one of the big reasons I stayed on the server for so long.

Lee: You probably won’t see this but thanks for keeping CI fun during off hours.

Wagner: Same with you, I’ve never had a bad experience near you.

Spy: The nicest person on the server.(Tell me your secret)

Plantbruh: As much as we joke around, you deserve site admin, and I hope you get it someday.

Yato :Although we didn’t talk much, you still had a positive impact on me.

J3fff: Voice of an angel.

Goodman: If you see this, Wake up… It’s time fo school.

Shadow/Pathos: Don’t do school, stay in drugs, and thank you for everything.

Alright, it’s time to wrap things up. As all things must come to an end, so does my story in gaminglight.

Thank you all, and farewell.

• Like 1

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

BROOOOOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Listen man, thank you for sticking with me in Gaminglight. You were the reason why I had the balls to join Branches such as Medical, my dumbass thought you need an actual Medical Degree or something.

Thank you. I hope we still get to play something one day.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Hi My name is carme-

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

O7 man, hope you enjoyed your time here

You made the server a lot more fun by doing events and a bit of trolling

You probably don't know about this but around 3 weeks ago I was going to resign, however, I remembered all the good moments I had in GL, especially those with you (this sounds kinda weird lmao) and I decided to stay and delete my 250 page essa-     uhhhhh resignation 

Phrog, also known as Zerk's succesor, we'll miss you a lot

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

9 minutes ago, Diz said:

O7 man, hope you enjoyed your time here

You made the server a lot more fun by doing events and a bit of trolling

You probably don't know about this but around 3 weeks ago I was going to resign, however, I remembered all the good moments I had in GL, especially those with you (this sounds kinda weird lmao) and I decided to stay and delete my 250 page essa-     uhhhhh resignation 

Phrog, also known as Zerk's succesor, we'll miss you a lot

Diz secret relationship with phrog is confirmed

• Laughing 1

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Ciao Phrog

It was funny as hell seeling you fall asleep during your promotion to 2LT

And it was annoying to deal with you on Trap Expert

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

9 hours ago, BluedragonE0C1 said:

damn, remember when we kissed that one time,. Mention me here no cap

ayo

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Sad to see you go mate. Hopefully everything goes the way you want it to in the future!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

dammit man, now who will I steal trash and annoy??? oh wait beared exists.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

07 X2

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 2/26/2022 at 4:23 PM, phrog said:

one resignation after another. But I promise, this will be my final one.

I totally never said that before

-support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane