What is your in-game name?:

Ranger

What is your steam name?:

Ranger

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:636362984

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):

Soldier 76#1045

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I do, I was a former Senior Admin on a TTT server. So I know how to deal with sits maturely and with the up-most profession.  

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I first joined police RP around 2/1/22

What date did you make your forums account?

2/8/22

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

(https://gyazo.com/1fdb9330dfd4216c862f1556bf2b898a)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc)

Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community?

No. 

Have you read the staff handbook?

Yes

Timezone:

EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Hello, my name is Ranger. The reason I would like to become a Trial Moderator is because this is one of the main ways I can help the server. During my time on the server I have been active and have shown amazing dedication. I have good experience with management and with what I have read with the other staff rank guidelines my old TTT staff rank with suit decently well with the server. I have made a good reputation with the community so far, I haven't had any negative interactions with others and I have only been helping people that need it. Example being someone needed to know how to make a bind, I simply told them. Little things like this make people feel safe and wanna play the server more. Although I might not have the best playtime, I have been AFKing on the server to help it grow to get that #1 spot, another little thing that helps the server. Overall my activity, experience, interactions are all I need to become a good staff member. Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Once I bring the person reporting and the person being reported I will ask the person reporting if they have any evidence of them Mass RDMing. If they don't I'll check logs to make sure. Once they start cussing at me I will tell them to relax and if they continue I will have to gag them. If they continue I will gag them, Formally warn them for MRDM | Staff Diss and tell a Admin+ to ban them for 5 days. 

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

I'd simply explain their punishment to them as I would to anyone else who has broken the rules, and then tell them that if they continue to break the rules, they will face harsher punishments.

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

15 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support
- Funny man
- Seems active
- No warnings
- Good luck!

- Low RP ranks (Not really a big deal though)

Goodluck and Godspeed!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

19 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support
- Funny man
- Seems active
- No warnings
- Good luck!

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

+SUPPORT
- Active
- Cannot see anything bad about him
- Seems Trustworthy
- Seems like a cool dude

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

+support

great at taking initiative in Nu7!

+Active

and no issues with him 👍

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 2/26/2022 at 7:06 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support
- Funny man
- Seems active
- No warnings
- Good luck!

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 2/28/2022 at 11:01 AM, MazuzaM said:

+SUPPORT
- Active
- Cannot see anything bad about him
- Seems Trustworthy
- Seems like a cool dude

Great Guy +Support

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

On 2/26/2022 at 9:06 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support
- Funny man
- Seems active
- No warnings
- Good luck!

+Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

• Thanks 1