Jess - Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Jess1224

Jess - Trial Moderator Application | Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jess be made Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

On 2/26/2022 at 10:23 AM, FusionThunder said:

+Support

Great application 

Good Experience 

Very Patient and Kind

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}

After personally getting more clarification from Imperial, I believe you need significantly more time here to show that you are ready for this.

-Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 2/27/2022 at 2:05 PM, SilonMist said:

Not only that, but tried to lie to DT Command again saying staff took off her DNT, as well as a High Admiral. (Which never happened and she immediately logged off the server because of how embarrassing a performance her lie was.)

She should never be trusted, because she is a liar and abuses her powers extensively. 
It shows something to me, that only ever being on scprp for less than a week, she is already posting a staff application.

-Support

-Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.