warning appeal moulcule

TheOneMolecule

Your In-game Name: moulcule

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:634864542

The admin's name in-game: cyclone

What warning did you receive: rdm

When did you receive this warning: 2/25/22

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: me and this other guy was arguing and the other guy punched me and the person who reported me came and started punching me and they both killed me and i saw one of them t bagging and when i respawned i thought that the guy who was t bagging me was that guy who punched and killed me so i shot him but i also would've shot him because that guy was punching me witch I didn't say in the sit.

Why do you think this warn was false: because i didint say to cyclone that the guy was punching me first. 

Evidence the warning is false: if you ask the guy who reported me he will say that he t bagged me.

12 hours ago, Piller said:

Revenge RDM is still RDM. You should have reported him first.

-Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||