Tazza

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427):
STEAM_0:0:60015001

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):
Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:
MTF Nu7 SGT | FE | FTO | IBHM | ITR

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: 
O5-3 "The Scientist" & 05-5 "The Treasurer" if i cant guard them I'll be happy to guard anyone else.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof)
20220226112535_1.thumb.jpg.6ca320987102ffd50ff25bcfc94e73d5.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:
I've always wanted to guard O5 Council members without getting my head blown off and becoming a RRH guardian will help me do what I want to do.

Why should we accept you:
I've had past experiences in combat branches, I've been able to lead a large amount of raids (CI) and handle a lot of MTF duties as different MTF, I've got a lot of free time and I want to play my favourite server and hopefully lead a crew of people and help others, I've been recommended to apply for RRH multiple times by my friends so I'm going to try and get into the RRH program.

While I was in CI I mainly did close ranged combat as hotshot even with the nova I was pretty good at what I was doing, I was able to lead a few squads and I was able to capture or recontain different SCPs, I've been able to handle extremely dangerous situations while in CI, like grabbing SCP-682, Fighting a horde of MTF, mech raids, etc, I had a lot of fun doing what I loved doing and being in RRH will hopefully increase my love of this server.

While in my time as MTF I've seen how hard it is to maintain the site and on the SCPs and deal with CI so as RRH I can hopefully assist my MTF brothers during downtime when there isn't much MTF on but there are multiple Keter/Euclid class SCP breaches, I've experienced SCPs hiding behind LVL 5+ Key card doors to be safe from MTF during downtime so If I'm RRH I can hopefully help MTF get that SCP that is hiding in the containment.

(I Added this just for clarification/other mentions) Notes:

Former RAS (RESEARCH), SFC (CI), OFC (GENSEC), RCT (E11), IA (R&D), CPL (Nu7)
My time zone is ACDT (I'm Australian) so I'll be online during off hours mainly (the server ticks over to downtime at 3PM for me and I'm online a lot before that time.
6 Weeks Playtime (been playing since OCT 10th 2021)

~ Tazza "The Certified Clown"

Edited by Tazza
Changing Rank because of promotion
  • Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Promoted to PFC

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+ Support 
Really active at forums  
Active at the server  
Good at combat 
Nice friend 
The only thing I want to say is to get higher ranks , however due to your activity you will rank up fast. 

(Try to focus on one branch, it may be hard but you will get really high ranks and it will help you.)

Promoted to LCPL

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

+/- Support

This man is a great guy and I really love the interactions I have with you since you are in Nu-7 and you've got to proven yourself a good enlisted as proof I promoted you. You are a pretty active member or the server and I would trust you assuring my security if I was Hoovie but my only problem with you getting RRH would be the minge. Lately I haven't saw you minge, which I see as a + but I really hope to not see you minge on RRH if you get it. You also have a small rank, LCPL isn't big tho I saw you and you were active in other branches before Nu-7 and I think that the rank doesn't determine who you are but how much dedication and work you put in the server and I knew you way before Nu-7 but I learned to know you trough Nu-7. I am really more on the + Support side than the - Support side tho I would maybe wait a few weeks before applying for RRH to grind the ranks and have a better chance of being accepted and making youself a name in Nu-7. I really like you and hope to see you in RRH in a near future.

Lafleur, your cool Nu-7 WO.

• Like 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

I wanted to think about this for a while before replying, I know you've been around a while and your activity is good and the main problem that I've been thinking over is that I have not seen you have not been in a lot combatant jobs and your rank is fairly low. So far I've seen you take Nu7 pretty seriously but when we were in medical together, I know you joked around quite a bit, which I don't have a problem with having fun and messing around. My biggest concern with you is taking RRH seriously. So, I'm really on the fence here. On one hand I think it would be good to have active people in it and I do believe that can be you, on the other is your prior history and low ranks. Going from a LCPL in Nu7 to being tasked with protecting the most valued foundation members is big step-up in, not only responsibility in appearance too. With all that in mind I am going to give this a +/- Support

I am leaning more towards the support though and I can see good things coming your way if you put in the work and I recommend working on ranks but that is the least of all my concerns. 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Became JFTO & JFE

• Like 2

Freedom at last.

On 3/1/2022 at 10:16 AM, Vuitheirt said:

I wanted to think about this for a while before replying, I know you've been around a while and your activity is good and the main problem that I've been thinking over is that I have not seen you have not been in a lot combatant jobs and your rank is fairly low. So far I've seen you take Nu7 pretty seriously but when we were in medical together, I know you joked around quite a bit, which I don't have a problem with having fun and messing around. My biggest concern with you is taking RRH seriously. So, I'm really on the fence here. On one hand I think it would be good to have active people in it and I do believe that can be you, on the other is your prior history and low ranks. Going from a LCPL in Nu7 to being tasked with protecting the most valued foundation members is big step-up in, not only responsibility in appearance too. With all that in mind I am going to give this a +/- Support

I am leaning more towards the support though and I can see good things coming your way if you put in the work and I recommend working on ranks but that is the least of all my concerns. 

Current:
MTF Delta-5 "Front Runners" 2LT
Gamma-9 "Urðr"

promoted to CPL & FTO

• Like 1

Freedom at last.

+Support

Very active within the community and on SCP-RP to be specific. 

Though you are a low rank but it shows you are making huge change as you're almost an NCO and now an FTO.

I do believe you have gotten your act together and I see you care so that's why I'm sticking to a +support.

What bothers me is the warnings as two of them are quite serious offenses and that never looks good.

Best of luck man!

-=Delta-5 Low command=-

On 2/28/2022 at 12:20 AM, Lafleur said:

+/- Support

This man is a great guy and I really love the interactions I have with you since you are in Nu-7 and you've got to proven yourself a good enlisted as proof I promoted you. You are a pretty active member or the server and I would trust you assuring my security if I was Hoovie but my only problem with you getting RRH would be the minge. Lately I haven't saw you minge, which I see as a + but I really hope to not see you minge on RRH if you get it. You also have a small rank, LCPL isn't big tho I saw you and you were active in other branches before Nu-7 and I think that the rank doesn't determine who you are but how much dedication and work you put in the server and I knew you way before Nu-7 but I learned to know you trough Nu-7. I am really more on the + Support side than the - Support side tho I would maybe wait a few weeks before applying for RRH to grind the ranks and have a better chance of being accepted and making youself a name in Nu-7. I really like you and hope to see you in RRH in a near future.

Lafleur, your cool Nu-7 WO.

I'll write a bigger and better  paragraph when I get some time

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Became IBHM & ITR

Freedom at last.

+Support

I've seen you a lot of times and have seen you playing a bunch

I've seen you getting promoted a bunch in the last week or two

Hope to see you as a Guardian

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

Promoted to SGT

• Dislike 1

Freedom at last.

On 3/4/2022 at 1:14 AM, Harrisonwilson1207 said:

+Support

Though you are a low rank but it shows you are making huge change as you're almost an NCO and now an FTO.

I do believe you have gotten your act together and I see you care so that's why I'm sticking to a +support.

What bothers me is the warnings as two of them are quite serious offenses and that never looks good.

Best of luck man!

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

On 3/4/2022 at 1:14 AM, Harrisonwilson1207 said:

+Support

Best of luck man!

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic