Ban appeal.

Aleolicat

Steam Name: Aleolicat

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33103787

Ingame Name: Aleolicat (didn't set up a name i think)

Ban Length:  2 days

Admin that Banned you: AFK kevlar

Reason for Ban: LTAP - On behalf of J0LT

Dispute: So starting from the beginning , i was having a hard time trying to join the server cause it timed me out every single time and its my first time playing, with this i finally get in and i spawn as a class-d, i get a revolver that was on the floor and then i kill 2 other class-d, one i killed was an accident and the other one was because he was playing a audio and following me so i thought he was gonna kill me and i killed him, then i got killed by security and then left the server to enter another one because i wanted to adjust some TFA settings that didn't exist in the Q menu on your server, then i go to have dinner, i come back to join the server and i'm banned. With all that said what i'm trying to say is that i had zero intention on LTAP and just wanted to set up so i could play the game, but now i'm banned and after all that stress trying to get into the server for the first time i'm honestly just confused and i think it was because of the 2 class-d i killed, i was new so i didn't know what i was doing and if you could unban me i wanna have a good time exploring the server as i literally just speedrunned a ban that i had 0 intention on getting.

+Support since a sit was never made

Edited by Bulborb
Changing my -/+support to a +support

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

yeah i didn't even knew i was going into a sit, i left so fast after being killed by security to fix the shitty FOV i had in that revolver and then went to have dinner and as i come back to actually play, i'm banned.

Edited by Aleolicat

From my side all i saw was you leaving right after killing dclass in lower dblock

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

36 minutes ago, J0LTY W0LTY said:

From my side all i saw was you leaving right after killing dclass in lower dblock

Given that no notification was made to this individual regarding a report, and no sit was made, this would not follow the established criteria for LTAP.

+Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||