This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in game name?

Joslin

What is your in game rank?

Shadow Guard VI

Are you in shadow guard?

Yes

How long have you been in Royal Guard?

This time around, about a month. I've been in RG for a total time of about 4 or 5 months

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? 

I love leading my fellow RG and I feel like I have a lot to offer. I have a lot of knowledge from past experiences in RG that I can pass on to new cadets and NCO'S alike. I also want to assist in helping to cultivate and preserve the elite status and professionalism that is expected of a Royal Guard, no matter what the rank that person holds within our battalion. 

I feel like the officer corps is a good place for me to help guide newer RG because I have had experience with that in the past. As many know, I used to be a Vice Sovereign in the battalion and I feel like the experiences I had before can be an excellent asset to RG as a whole. I helped motivate cadets and NCO'S alike when I was in this position before and I am completely confident that I can do so again. 

I also have ideas for newer and bigger missions that we can do along with IQ. I would like to use being an officer to make these beneficial training Sims and missions a reality. 

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? 

I would help push NCO's to do more sims and to take more cadets under their wings. I would also like to help newer and older Royal Guard not just do the same cookie cutter Sims, but get creative so that we can hold the interest of people who are interested in climbing the ranks in our battalion. I would also lead by example and challenge people to do more than the bare minimum. 

I can also introduce new and exciting Sims as I mentioned before. With my experience with an ever changing battalion and the help of motivated individuals, I believe I can help make RG one of the most active battalions on the server. It was extremely active before I left as a Vice Sovereign and I want that to become a reality again.

How many strikes do you have?

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? 

Yes. I used to be a Vice Sovereign in Royal Guard and with that, I learned quite a bit with every rank I gained to get to that point. Experiences that I think will be very valuable to RG as a whole.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?

Experience with every level of command within RG short of Sovereign Protector rank. I like to do semi planned Sims to allow flexibility and I also know when to be a friend and when to take command. I understand how to give orders in a firm but non condescending way. I also know how to ignite a spark in people so that they will try harder. Not just for themselves, but for their fellow brothers and sisters in the battalion. I also pride myself on knowing SOP and never deviating from it. It has never steered me wrong.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  

Absolutely

Edited by Joslin
Forgot to add a few things

That Guy Joslin

star wars hate GIF

+support
-active
-past vice sov experience
-good app

all around i think you are 100% fit good luck

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

18 minutes ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+support
-active
-past vice sov experience
-good app

all around i think you are 100% fit good luck

Best of luck mate. You 100% deserve this.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+SUPPORT

-This dude knows everything about RG

-Has past experience in RG as Vice Sov

-a very nice friend and a extremely good teacher when it comes to rules dueling etc.

Good Luck Joslin

Edited by Reddington

Former Grand Admiral Thrawn and the only High Sovereign ever

457598046_gifgit(2).gif.5e63b70d588d20f44f10999c710e83e0.gif

2 hours ago, Reddington said:

+SUPPORT

-This dude knows everything about RG

-Has past experience in RG as Vice Sov

-a very nice friend and a extremely good teacher when it comes to rules dueling etc.

Good Luck Joslin

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member