Jerry35

In-game name: William

SteamID: 76561199148213172

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: user

Have you donated to the server?:No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:No

How much time do you have on the server?:1h

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Well I have watch all the shows like revenge of the sith were sky walker almost dies and turns to darth vader.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:I like to be a gamemaster because I like to host events and keep the server fun and not boring.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: You should trust be with gamemaster is I never abuse and I will make sure I help will ideas.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: On ship events will be like a rebel attack the rebels are trying trying to get the cargo on board. off ship event is The empire has caught a message to the rebels they block it and head to the location and have a ground assault to arrest any rebels or kill.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, !give alydus_fusioncutter

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes !model <models/player/ven/tk_shocktrooper_01/tk_shocktrooper.mdll>

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

-Support

-Has no time on the Server

-App is short

-Not so trustworthy

Notes

All in all this person doesn't have much time on the server, and In my opinion he doesn't know the Lore all to well and which in this case wouldn't be good for this community. But what I'm trying to get is that we can't fully trust him as he only has an hour on this server he could be a full Minge at any given time, as of the GM team needs people to professional at all times and to have people active on the server, and to have people ready to do events always. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

42 minutes ago, Kio said:

-Support

-App is short

-Not so trustworthy

Notes

All in all this person doesn't have much time on the server, and In my opinion he doesn't know the Lore all to well and which in this case wouldn't be good for this community. But what I'm trying to get is that we can't fully trust him as he only has an hour on this server he could be a full Minge at any given time, as of the GM team needs people to professional at all times and to have people active on the server, and to have people ready to do events always. 

Take a lot more time experiencing the server before you apply. Also take more time with your application to get a much more better chance at getting accepted!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Kio said:

-Support

-App is short

-Not so trustworthy

Notes

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

20 hours ago, Kio said:

-Support

-App is short

-Not so trustworthy

Notes

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

20 hours ago, Kio said:

-Support

-App is short

-Not so trustworthy

Notes

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

• Adam. locked this topic