i am sorry- Denied

Dr. Dill

Steam Name  Dr.Dill

ingame name OG Sex Master 

SteamID dgraf7

Ban Length permaban 

Admin that banned you CERT Commander Tactical 1k-8

Reason for ban Prop Block Failrp Mass Racism Dox Threats 

Dispute  I was really drunk and dumb and i believe i should have another chance due to my drinking i have went to AA to be a sober and more mature person i am sorry for my dox threats i wouldnt actually dox a server i wouldnt even know how to and the mass racism was a dumb immature mistake and the prop block and failrp was just stupid as well i really really wanna be unbanned and RP the right away i am sorry for anybodys feelings i hurt when i was being immature and toxic on this server i miss this server so much it's my fav server 

Edited by Dr. Dill

• Dr. Dill changed the title to i am sorry
  • Head Admin

-support
from my point of view i felt like you just didnt care and if you did u might have thought twice about doing any of this, i do believe in not holding grudges and people do change but personally its way to early to attempt to appeal it, i would say leave it for a while and then appeal it at a later date.

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

9 hours ago, Tactical said:

-support
from my point of view i felt like you just didnt care and if you did u might have thought twice about doing any of this, i do believe in not holding grudges and people do change but personally its way to early to attempt to appeal it, i would say leave it for a while and then appeal it at a later date.

"Jimmy Can I minge With a Button?"

Unfortunately just because you were intoxicated doesn't give you a free pass to get unbanned. Like tactical said you can always appeal at a later date, but that doesn't mean you will get unbanned.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support