1. 1. Should king become a LT

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: king

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56782689

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: since 12/05/2021

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have been a SM for a couple of months and i wasn't ready to be a LT but now i think i'm ready to be LT there have been times when my friends at gaming light telling me to apply so i decided to try and apply for LT i enjoy Role Playing on the server so much and its so much fun i and also a member of SWAT. Being a LT also gives me a chance to keep the server fun and help with the officers that like to fail rp cause being a SM never gave me that luxury and most of my friends on gaminglight are both low and high command and i felt left out. It might not show in game but i've been on the server a lot and have been playing since the north carolina map since a few months ago. So now i think it was time to apply for LZ.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

Edited by kingofbrown12

-Support
-I have never seen you on
- Not active
- No poll
- Promotion date was not even 3 months ago

Edited by Kevinn
Fixed spelling error
  • Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

On 2/22/2022 at 10:33 PM, kingofbrown12 said:

In-Game Name: king

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56782689

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: since 12/05/2021

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 3

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have been a SM for a couple of months and i wasn't ready to be a LT but now i think i'm ready to be LT there have been times when my friends at gaming light telling me to apply so i decided to try and apply for LT i enjoy Role Playing on the server so much and its so much fun i and also a member of SWAT. Being a LT also gives me a chance to keep the server fun and help with the officers that like to fail rp cause being a SM never gave me that luxury and most of my friends on gaminglight are both low and high command and i felt left out. It might not show in game but i've been on the server a lot and have been playing since the north carolina map since a few months ago. So now i think it was time to apply for LZ.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes

it has correct info now 

On 2/23/2022 at 9:32 PM, Kevinn said:

-Support
-I have never seen you on
- Not active
- No poll
- Promotion date was not even 3 months ago

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

- Support

- Not active

- You seem like a friendly guy but we need to see you on more for people like us to give you support

- You also forgot to put a poll

PD SGT| Former SS IPO | Former FBI SNRSA | Former SWAT CPL| Former Senior Moderator | Former State MSTR Trooper | Former S.P.R.T | Former PPD Supervisor~ Rocker T

"I hope you have a quiet shift" ~ Kevin

"I am going to Bloody Kill you cunt" ~ Rocker