Marks - False Warn Report- Accepted

Rux

Your In-game: Rux

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49400969

The admin's name in-game: Mark

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Mark (I believe)

What warning did you receive: Baiting Racism & minging.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/baffd497fc123856bf7c3b5f73a9a9a8

Why do you think this warn was false: I did not notice this warn until today as I was cruising through the !warn menu searching for another players warns, I clicked on my name and then to my surprise I had a warn. This is obviously a mistake I spoke with the Staff member in question and he also informed me that this was a mistake. I assume that someone had a similar name to mine and I got there warn. If this warn could be removed that would be awesome I have a clean record and I am a good citizen.

Any extra information: Please do not punish the Staff member who did this is obviously was a mistake.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

+support
no idea why it warned him but someone kept saying half of the n word and minging, but hes gone now. 

but yeah sorry about that.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!