Coco's Trial Gamemaster Application

Iceyy

Should I become Trial Gamemaster?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Am i capable enough for Trial Gamemaster!

• Yes! (Explain Why)
    • No! (Explain Why)

This poll is closed to new votes

In-game name:
Coco

SteamID:
 STEAM_0:1:244699921

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:
Nova Commander | Stormtrooper Captain

Have you donated to the server?:
Yes, $110

Have you been banned on any GL server before?:
As of writing this, I do not have any bans on any servers!

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?:
As of writing this, I do not have any warnings!

How much time do you have on the server?:
I have 2,798 Hours on the server. Proof is shown in my battlemetrics. -> https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/889560780

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:
I know the lore pretty well. from a out of 10 rating id say its about a 8/10. I know some of the old movies before force awakens. And I'm still planning to watch the old movies. I've watched all the newest ones from The Force Awakens to the rise of skywalker! I've watched all the recent Disney+ series and movies, except haven't finished clone wars.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:
I want to become gamemaster because I got passion again to start doing events and SIMs. I want to bring my new knowledge from the lore and some events that I have thought about while I left from GM. I want to make new fun events for the servers players to enjoy. I want to build creative builds that players really have to use their brain to solve. I want to help the Gamemaster team with doing the best events I can. Especially during the early hours since I'm pretty much the only one on that has a staff rank and there's not really any GMs that can do SIMs and Missions. So i want to become a high enough rank so i can start doing events and missions during the early hours.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:
I should be trusted for the Trial Gamemaster position because I have held a rank of Nova Vice Commander and Commander for 4-5 months now. And multiple people have trusted me with the position of it. I have also held the Gamemaster Tick X for quite a long time before I resigned. I know how to create Events, no matter if they are Passive, Combat or mega events. I know how to create SIMs. If they require NPC's, I know how to spawn them. and I have gotten good feedback by the enjoyers of my events.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:
I am very familiar with all the commands including for staff purposes and gamemaster purposes. With being staff for more than 3 months now.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:
Yes. I am very experienced with being a Game Master. I held the Gamemaster Tick X for a long time before resigning so I would say I am experienced at being a Game Master.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
Combat On-Ship:
Jedi's infiltrate the ISD-GL with cloaked ships without anyone noticing a thing. Their objective is to take over the bridge so they can call reinforcements. Their ships comms device doesn't have enough range to call for the fleet so they will use the ISD's comms to send a distress signal. They will try to sneakily get in the bridge without anyone noticing. Once they both arrive on bridge they will close bridge and silently takedown every hostile in the bridge. Once they have cleared everyone out of bridge. They will contact the fleet and tell them that they are stranded on an imperial ship and that they need heavy reinforcements to take them down.

Combat Off-Ship:
The ISD-GL has been called to gather data from Endor. They have been informed that no reinforcements will be down on the planet and that it is just a simple information gather mission. What they didn't know that they have movement sensors and cameras all around the base and once the troops arrive on the planet they already have reinforcements ready to drop to Endor. Once the troops push further into the base once the troops push further into the base the system will automatically start dropping drop pods filled with rebels onto the planet. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):
Yes. For giving a gun to myself it would be !give ^ rw_sw_westarm5. For giving someone else a weapon it would be !give @ rw_sw_e11d if you are looking at them. But if you need to give multiple people a weapon it would be !give "Name/Names" rw_sw_m45.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):
Yes. Modeling myself would be: !model ^ models/player/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2/swbf_imperial_isb_agentv2.mdl. And modeling someone else would be either !model @ models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldiersand_roger/swbf_rebel_soldiersand_roger.mdl If you are looking at the person or if you want to model multiple people it would be !model "Name/Names" models/player/hydro/roger/swbf_rebel_soldiersand_roger/swbf_rebel_soldiersand_roger.mdl.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:
Multiple times and very carefully yes.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Rux said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

- Extremely Active

- Is Apart Of The Staff Team

- Has Creative Ideas

- Well Written Application

Good Luck Mr. Coco!

• Gaminglight Love 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Guest +Support 

-application is nice 

-would like to bring new ideas to the GM team

- all I wish is to interact with you some more in game otherwise hopefully welcome.

best of luck champ 

14 hours ago, Rux said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

- Extremely Active

- Has Creative Ideas

Good Luck Mr. Coco!

Used to be the best GM X

• Gaminglight Love 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

14 hours ago, Rux said:

+MEGA SUPPORT

- Extremely Active

- Has Creative Ideas

Good Luck Mr. Coco!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator

• Adam. locked this topic