• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Overseer Striker

2. What Regiment are you applying for? :

Inquisitor

3. Why do you want to be a vice commander of this branch? :

I absolutely love IQ and as always I wish to improve on it, I am one if not the most dedicated member of IQ as I've been around for quite some time now. I have also been Second Sister and Seventh Sister for such a long time now and I know what it takes to be in command of IQ. I do so much for the branch and I wanna expand upon it a lot more, like I have in past experiences. I usually try and communicate with the whole branch to become close with everyone in it, it builds trust between us and proves that I wish to better IQ. I want nothing but the best for IQ as most of the people on the server can back me up on this matter considering I play hardly anything but IQ, plus I'd say I'm a pretty great leader when it comes to this branch in the Empire.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? :

I have 11 weeks on the server so far.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch? :

The main purpose of a vice commander is to make sure the troops stay in line, grow the battalion and to have active members. The commander must basically be a role model for the troops and to communicate with the officers, NCO's and the enlisted. It is the commanders job to keep the roster up to date and to hold trainings for the troops as well as keep up with the promotions. If there is anything that needs changing in the battalion the vice commander would be the one to make sure these changes happen. They need to also introduce punishments to those who misbehave and disobey orders, basically troops or IQ that step out of line.

Subsection A. 
-Attend weekly meetings.
-Show activity on TS & Discord.
-Follow the Chain of Command.
-Be active at least 3-5 days a week.

Subsection B.
- Show good leadership and communication skills.
-Maintain a professional and mature attitude at all times.
-Promote those who show activity & dedication.

Subsection C.
-Keep your S.O.P. up to date.
-Keep your subordinates active & engaged.
-Update your roster at least 2-3 times a week.

6. Why should we trust you to be a vice commander? :

Well as I've said before I am pretty dedicated to IQ and I've been proving it ever since I came back. I have started to really increase the amount of SIMS and Trainings we do on the branch and hopefully people are starting to see that. I put a lot of heart into the job as I try to improve it all the time, I want nothing but IQ to thrive and make it enjoyable for everyone that plays on IQ. I believe you should trust me to be vice commander because I always do my job when I am in one of these roles and I have never done anything wrong, that should count for something. I know I've left quite a bit but I promise to stay around much longer than I have in the past, real life just got in the way of me staying but I should be good this time around, so hopefully I'll be able to prove my worth once again.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I'm usually on everyday, I have a lot of free time on my hands and I wish to put a lot of it onto the server.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings on the server.

Edited by StrikerHD

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

+SUPPORT
Very active
Dedicated to IQ
Has Past experience
Nice and approachable
cool guy

Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

3 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+SUPPORT
Very active
Dedicated to IQ
Has Past experience
Nice and approachable
cool guy

Good Luck!

Honestly Striker is the best pick for this position out of them all best of luck Striker!

• Thanks 1

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

9 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+SUPPORT
Very active
Dedicated to IQ
Has Past experience
Nice and approachable
cool guy

Good Luck!

Good Luck!!!!!!! I Believe in you

• Thanks 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 2/21/2022 at 4:23 PM, Katsimaru said:

+SUPPORT
Very active
Dedicated to IQ
Has Past experience
Nice and approachable
cool guy

Good Luck!

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

On 2/21/2022 at 4:23 PM, Katsimaru said:

+SUPPORT
Very active
Dedicated to IQ
Has Past experience
Nice and approachable
cool guy

Good Luck!

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Adam. locked this topic