Camdens E11 BL appeal

Camden

Steam Name: Camden

Ingame Name: Camden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235626305

Job Blacklisted From: E11 trainee

Reason for the Job Blacklist: RDMing a D4 and an officer and refusing to be in TS

Dispute: This was quite a while ago and I don't remember the entire thing, I do remember we were all screwing around and shooting each other and I ended up killing the wrong person or something like that, I don't know much about the teamspeak though, I always was in it and didn't refuse? but as for the rdming that was me being and idiot when we were screwing around during a code yellow/blue and i'm sorry for it, it was a mistake I regret and I won't do it again.

-Support

I believe this is your second appeal (I could be wrong here) as you have been blacklisted before (could be wrong on this as well), and I personally do not believe that you want to be on the server to RP. You have not shown yourself to be trustworthy, which leads to me just not trusting you back in MTF.

As from I can see, you have not been on the server to show that you have changed (could ALSO be wrong here, but when i was active a month ago, you were not around). If you REALLY cared and wanted to come back as a new person you would be playing on the server being friendly and everything.

Free From GL ❤️

10 hours ago, Camden said:

Steam Name: Camden

Ingame Name: Camden

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:235626305

Job Blacklisted From: E11 trainee

Reason for the Job Blacklist: RDMing a D4 and an officer and refusing to be in TS

Dispute: This was quite a while ago and I don't remember the entire thing, I do remember we were all screwing around and shooting each other and I ended up killing the wrong person or something like that, I don't know much about the teamspeak though, I always was in it and didn't refuse? but as for the rdming that was me being and idiot when we were screwing around during a code yellow/blue and i'm sorry for it, it was a mistake I regret and I won't do it again.

RDMing D4 and E11 Officers isnt cool, even tho this is up to E11 HCMD but in my opinion this is a -Support

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

4 hours ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

RDMing D4 and E11 Officers isnt cool, even tho this is up to E11 HCMD but in my opinion this is a -Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 2/20/2022 at 10:08 PM, Mary said:

-Support

I believe this is your second appeal (I could be wrong here) as you have been blacklisted before (could be wrong on this as well), and I personally do not believe that you want to be on the server to RP. You have not shown yourself to be trustworthy, which leads to me just not trusting you back in MTF.

As from I can see, you have not been on the server to show that you have changed (could ALSO be wrong here, but when i was active a month ago, you were not around). If you REALLY cared and wanted to come back as a new person you would be playing on the server being friendly and everything.

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

- Support

I haven't seen you on the server ever since you got BL'd from E11. How are people supposed to know if you've changed or not if you don't even play? Get on and show that you've changed from your previous toxic self and maybe you will get a chance.

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Has been deferred to E-11 HCMD

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Piller locked this topic