Staff Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Complex Become Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: SNR Complex 1B78

What is your steam name?: complex

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:555131035

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes. I have been a staff member on GamingLight back in 2018. My carreer was cut short due to an altercation with Valkyrie.  ( Read about the altercation here  ) I was also staff on majority of other low populated servers during 2015 - 2016

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2017

What date did you make your forums account? Skrub King Of All Skrubs - June 9, 2017,  GregMajestic - June 16, 2018, complex7 - Februrary 7 2022 || Old Forum Accounts : https://gaminglight.com/forums/profile/12235-skrub-king-of-all-skrubs/ || https://gaminglight.com/forums/profile/27085-gregmajestic/

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0unknown.png

Have you donated? I have donated 64 dollars in total

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: PST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) First and foremost, I'd like to express my appreciation for the gaminglight community. I'd like to be staff for a variety of reasons. The main reason is that I believe someone who has played on your server for a while, would be better than someone who has been a staff member from an interview when they only have a few months played on the server.  When you have experience talking to staff and interacting with staff members as a player, you will learn what to do and what not to do within reason so that you do not irritate people. My experience with staff below the rank of Mod (trial mod) has mostly been negative due to their poor judgment. I have the impression that if I were to become a trial mod.I would not be so "one-sided," and I would not assume the worst in every circumstance, as I have seen trial mods do in the past. I believe I will be able to see things from a different perspective of the players, which I believe will improve the interactions players have with lower-level staff members in the long term. Don't misunderstand me. I've worked with some fantastic staff members, including Tactical, Billy, Locus, and many others. I want to be able to do what they do and benefit others.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

As Trial Moderator, I am not permitted to impose any bans. Cases of mass RDM are not the same as conventional RDM cases. It is usually someone who has no intention of roleplaying and wreaking havoc. I will try to deescalate the situation and have a regular talk with the indicated person(s) after getting them to a sit. I'll tell them they're on a roleplay server, not a sandbox server, and that RDM is not permitted under any circumstances. My next step will be to issue a formal warning and consult with a Moderator+ to determine the appropriate punishment.

NOTE: The reason for having several accounts is due to poor account management and stolen steam accounts. I lost my GregMajestic account due to poor password management, and my Skrub King Of All Skrubs steam account was stolen.

Edited by complex7

+Support

quite active

mature

overall no bad experiences with him. 

wish you the best!

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

16 hours ago, GL Echo said:

+support

I haven't had any issues with him so far and he can be fun to be around. I think he would do well as a staff member.

Good luck! 

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

On 2/21/2022 at 8:19 AM, Damien said:

-Support

all though he is a really great guy I only have one issue, 

New forums account/low forums activity

and also his User Playtime. is very low and new

If you get more active I would +support you 10000 times over, Goodluck!

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC