Paprika's Senior Gamemaster application

gunnercarolina

In-game name:Paprika

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:444425161

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:69th RMS LTCOL, Shock EJTO ENG CSM

How long have you been Gamemaster:11/7/22->2/20/22 and I am a GMIX

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if applicable):No I have not

How much time do you have on the server?:Over 2 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? I know the lore beyond the basic movies but I have not read into the comics before. 

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Gamemaster?:So I can help improve the GM team and ensure that the community is satisfied with what is presented to them. I have seen some events that are poor quality and I wish to help the GM's learn how to do events that are not poor quality. I also wish to be able to assist Mando and help relieve some stress from his shoulders so that he is not running most of the GM team alone. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Game Master?:I have been with the GM team for a while now and I feel that I am ready for the responsibility. I will not misuse any powers given to me or act like I am better than anybody in the GM team

Have you mastered ULX?:Yes

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?:Yes

Give an example of a mega event: 

Part 1  (20-30 minutes)

4 Mandalorian ships will hyperspace into the ISD-GL’s Airspace and immediately begin attacking the ISD. After the air attack has gone for a while, drop pods will begin to land on the ISD. Mandalorians will begin to attack the insides of the ship. They will periodically target EC, Bridge, Med bay, and SHB. One Mandalorian ship will crash into bridge during the middle of the combat. This will result in the bridge being destroyed until it can be repaired.

Part 2  (20-30 minutes)

The drop pods will begin to stop and the ships will stop hyper spacing in. This pause will last about 2 minutes. Once everything is being perceived as calm, Drop pods and ships will be hyperpaced in rapidly.  This is to create chaos. The ships are going to be hyper spaced in as they are destroyed in this phase as well. Eventually when one ship is left, One last volley of drop pods and rockets will be unleashed. When the last ship gets destroyed. It will crash into the ship and cause a small explosion on the hull.

Part 3 (10-25 minutes)

The Mandalorian home base will be discovered on the surface of Tatooine. The ISD-GL will go down to the surface and eradicate the Mandalorians. Then they will return to the ISD-GL

How active can you be: I can be very active within the GM team, recently due to school and athletics I have had small pockets of inactivity but as time moves on I will squeeze out these pockets and increase my activity to maximum. I know that in my past I have taken inopportune times for an LOA or bad activity in general. I am willing to make sacrifices to increase my GM activity

Edited by gunnercarolina

5 hours ago, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- Good GM

- dose good events 

- has the respect of the other GMs 

- decent application

Good luck 👍

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 2/20/2022 at 7:41 PM, Zefer said:

+ support 

- Good GM

- dose good events 

- decent application

Good luck 👍

Best of luck.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 2/20/2022 at 7:41 PM, Zefer said:

+ support 

- Good GM

- dose good events 

- decent application

Good luck 👍

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator

• Adam. locked this topic