pog's false warn- Denied

pog Saul

2. Your In-game: Pog

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515720

4. The admin's name in-game: lily

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

6. What warning did you receive: RDA

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):20220220125518_1.thumb.jpg.3ac929588ac982f598df4faf72b03980.jpg

8. Why do you think this warn was false: it was one of my friends playing on my account at the time and they RDAed someone for no reason at all and i want to get rid of it because it was not me that did it it was my friend.

9. Any extra information: yeah i know i have bad friends

Edited by pog dl7 chad

〖ImperialRP and SCP RP 〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps DPD LTCOL , Senior Moderator, DT SGT DL7, GM VIII, SF CSO FL,  CI RND SVA MBIO || Current: CI FTO SFC Saul, D5 PFC|| PhD in eye

- support 

Nothing here proves that it wasn't you behind the Keyboard and until that evadence is brought up its a - for me. cause you can say it's your friend was the one who did it but with out proof it was all we can go by is your word and the admin word. 

If more can be brought up then I'll change this. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

-Support
Ultimately you are in charge of who you let onto your account and have to deal with the repercussions of what they did.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

1 minute ago, alaric said:

-Support
Ultimately you are in charge of who you let onto your account and have to deal with the repercussions of what they did.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

18 minutes ago, alaric said:

-Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

18 hours ago, alaric said:

-Support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF