Changing MTF being allowed in D-block - Denied

Devil Doc

What are you suggesting? -  

-Ban MTF Stealth Operatives from being inside D-Block.   They will continuously cloak inside of D-block in a corner and uncloak immediately when a D-class pulls out a weapon.

-Make the requirement for any other MTF to be in D-block at minimum: During a partial lockdown/RIOT/Code Orange/GENSEC PT.  Having 10 D5/Nu-7 in D block along with the large amount of GENSEC already there makes it nearly impossible for D-class to do anything without being immediately mowed down.

NOTE: The rule states "upon request" which really can be at anytime and really just crushes D-Class.

How would this change better the server? - It would increase the positive experience for players who play as D-Class.  They are very aggravating to many and would promote more D-Class to play: ultimately, allowing more D-Class for tests, preventing breaches etc.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Potentially more breaches of SCP's,; however, one of MTF's main jobs is to patrol HCZ, so if they actually did their job, this wouldn't be an issue.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - D Class

+support If it's also added that MTF can enter when 5 or less GENSEC are online

Edited by Cecil Stedmen
  • Like 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

4 minutes ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

+support If it's also added that MTF can enter when 5 or less GENSEC are online

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-Support

Nu7 CMD (and I hope D5 CMD) work to keep them out already. No need for MOTD change as you can report to a CMD member if they’re in there when they shouldn’t be 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

10 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Nu7 CMD (and I hope D5 CMD) work to keep them out already. No need for MOTD change as you can report to a CMD member if they’re in there when they shouldn’t be 

Can confirm, we tell them to not be in D block unless they 100% need to be in there

-support

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

I'm neutral on all the other stuff, but +support on stealth op not being allowed inside. Completely unfair to d class.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

Massive - Support

Sorry but this will just ruin the fun for MTF in general, the fact that you can't take D block every 5 seconds as D class means that GenSec/MTF are doing their job proper. And if you are annoyed that there is a large amount of MTF in D block, why not flag onto something that will cause them to move their attention away? Flag onto a SCP, ask for some food or hop on CI/Sarkic (if you can) and raid so that MTF have to pull back. 

• Like 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

Massive - Support

Sorry but this will just ruin the fun for MTF in general, the fact that you can't take D block every 5 seconds as D class means that GenSec/MTF are doing their job proper. And if you are annoyed that there is a large amount of MTF in D block, why not flag onto something that will cause them to move their attention away? Flag onto a SCP, ask for some food or hop on CI/Sarkic (if you can) and raid so that MTF have to pull back. 

I'd +support the stealth op change IF the same change was done for CI infil.

I don't think it would be in the server's best interest to negate security's ability to request MTF reinforcements. Are we supposed to just ignore them and let them die? MTF really don't spend that much time in D-Block unless there's a reason.

All this change would do is increase the amount of riots and the speed of which D-Block is lost, which would contribute to the speed of which the site is lost.

Massive -Support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

31 minutes ago, Piller said:

I'd +support the stealth op change IF the same change was done for CI infil.

I don't think it would be in the server's best interest to negate security's ability to request MTF reinforcements. Are we supposed to just ignore them and let them die? MTF really don't spend that much time in D-Block unless there's a reason.

All this change would do is increase the amount of riots and the speed of which D-Block is lost, which would contribute to the speed of which the site is lost.

Massive -Support

The reason MTF often stay In D-Block is to prevent Class-D from getting to Armory and Breaching SCPs

Overall -Support

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

1 hour ago, Yato Sensei said:

Massive - Support

-Support

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

-Support,

Wardens aren’t allowed in D-Block unless it’s partial and you know what happens, they just sit outside intersection. I really don’t want 12 MTF sitting in the intersection as a D-Class as I can’t take potshots at them. There’s only one spot for me to leave from and I’d get lit up if I did. Having it so they are allowed in D-Block might be better honestly.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

7 hours ago, Loaff said:

I'm neutral on all the other stuff, but +support on stealth op not being allowed inside. Completely unfair to d class.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support 

Stealth OP is just unfair to d-class since they don't get thermals. But I do think Infil should still be allowed to go into d-block since foundation combatants could just call thermals.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

-support, we already kick them out usually if we don't need them, they are already not even allowed in LCZ on yellow and blue I believe for the most part and E11 can't enter at all

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

11 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Massive - Support

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

13 hours ago, Yato Sensei said:

Massive - Support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |