Simpington's LT Application - Accepted

Simpington

Does Simpington deserve to become a LT?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Does Simpington deserve to become a LT?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Simpington

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456446626

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 weeks and 2 days

What timezone are you in?:  EST

How many Warns do you have?:  2

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  Hello, My name is Simpington! I'm a pretty chill guy with a strong passion for this community and the people who resides with it. I'm just going to cut the rubbish and get straight to the point. I've been in this community since 2018 or 2019 ish. I have a strong  passion to bring justice and amazing RP to this community with about 1300 hours into this server alone so I'm pretty devoted to this server. Alright I'm going to name off a few qualities about me that may best suit me for this role. I train at least 10 cadets everyday. When I'm not on PD I'm mainly staffing as a moderator. I have 3 years of customer call center experience so that means I have experience with irate people and know how to solve delicate issues with professionalism and with high satisfactory. I know the MOTD very well, I read it in my spare time when I'm bored. I'm one of the least biased people you'll ever meet because I always try to see situations in a 3rd point of view and try to meet in the middle to solve the common issue both sides is upset about. I'm great at multitasking and organizing things. And I think my best quality about me is that I refuse to give up on something I love. 

Yes I'm aware I post this before but I posted it on accident in the area where command does their LOAs and Community resignation. I deleted the old post to properly put it where it belongs and if PD command thinks I'm unfit to be a LT just for posting in the wrong area then ill gladly take my punishment. Sorry to those who +/- supported the last post I promise this time its not going anywhere. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

+ Support

- Level headed

- Mature

- Gives good advice

- Has the mindset to be able to handle command situations

• Thanks 1

I know your race. It is made up of sheep. It is governed by minorities, seldom or never by majorities. It suppresses its feelings and its beliefs and follows the handful that makes the most noise. Sometimes the noisy handful is right, sometimes wrong; but no matter, the crowd follows it. The vast majority of the race, whether savage or civilized, are secretly kind-hearted and shrink from inflicting pain, but in the presence of the aggressive and pitiless minority they don't dare to assert themselves. Think of it! One kind-hearted creature spies upon another, and sees to it that he loyally helps in iniquities which revolt both of them. Speaking as an expert, I know that ninety- nine out of a hundred of your race were strongly against the killing of witches when that foolishness was first agitated by a handful of pious lunatics in the long ago. And I know that even to-day, after ages of transmitted prejudice and silly teaching, only one person in twenty puts any real heart into the harrying of a witch. And yet apparently everybody hates witches and wants them killed. Some day a handful will rise up on the other side and make the most noise--perhaps even a single daring man with a big voice and a determined front will do it--and in a week all the sheep will wheel and follow him, and witch-hunting will come to a sudden end.

Monarchies, aristocracies, and religions are all based upon that large defect in your race--the individual's distrust of his neighbor, and his desire, for safety's or comfort's sake, to stand well in his neighbor's eye. These institutions will always remain, and always flourish, and always oppress you, affront you, and degrade you, because you will always be and remain slaves of minorities. There was never a country where the majority of the people were in their secret hearts loyal to any of these institutions.

4 hours ago, Philosophy said:

+ Support

- Level headed

- Mature

- Gives good advice

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

18 hours ago, Philosophy said:

+ Support

- Level headed

- Mature

- Gives good advice

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major                                                                                      

+support

Simpington is truly a joy to be around and has time again shown his professionalism, selfless dedication, and has received the admiration of many GL peers. To bring him into our team I feel would be a great addition.

• Heart-Eyes 1

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world