Give Mobster their cuffs back - Denied

MazuzaM

I would only +support this if mobsters actually you know, did any kind of roleplay with the cuffs, more times than not they just kept gensec down there and never negotiated because it was better to just leave a gensec down there, not allowed to do anything at all, than to actually try and get some money.
It was funny while it was there but if we ever see mobster cuffs again if would have to be with a hefty NLR and probably the crappy cuffs that sarkic has (minus the shield of course).

-SUPPORT 

17 minutes ago, PlantBruh said:

I would only +support this if mobsters actually you know, did any kind of roleplay with the cuffs, more times than not they just kept gensec down there and never negotiated because it was better to just leave a gensec down there, not allowed to do anything at all, than to actually try and get some money.
It was funny while it was there but if we ever see mobster cuffs again if would have to be with a hefty NLR and probably the crappy cuffs that sarkic has (minus the shield of course).

-SUPPORT 

what this dude said 💀

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

4 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

-SUPPORT 

I would agree with this 

On 3/6/2022 at 1:12 PM, PlantBruh said:

But EVERYTIME I have gotten a hostage on D-Class and Everytime I negotiate. The foundation always refuses to RP and just say "you can keep him" or "kill him". And at most I have gotten for foundation personal was a single chicken nugget. 

1 hour ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

I would agree with this 

But EVERYTIME I have gotten a hostage on D-Class and Everytime I negotiate. The foundation always refuses to RP and just say "you can keep him" or "kill him". And at most I have gotten for foundation personal was a single chicken nugget. 

Right? Same thing happened to me. No one wants to role play for a hostage. 

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

- Support for reason stated below

The reason is because if a mobster cuffs a GENSEC and somehow does not die from doing so they can make the GENSEC go to lower D Block which is where we are not allowed and in turn would wind us being striked/demoted and also means that GENSEC loses members due to demotions and I feel that players would abuse this and cuff everyone and anyone no matter them being a Foundation worker or Class D