ShadowPL

Your in game name: Pathos

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:113509587

The player's in game name: shugokirep70

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:637831767

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: ~13:13 GMT+1

What did the player do: Entered D-Block as SCP-106

Evidence (required): Image Attached

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warning for FailRP + Blacklist from 106, yesterday he entered CI Base as 106 

Any extra information: N/A

unknown.png

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

7 minutes ago, ShadowPL said:

Your in game name: Pathos

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:113509587

The player's in game name: shugokirep70

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:637831767

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: ~13:13 GMT+1

What did the player do: Entered D-Block as SCP-106

Evidence (required): Image Attached

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warning for FailRP + Blacklist from 106, yesterday he entered CI Base as 106 

Any extra information: N/A

unknown.png

+ Support
He literally got in trouble just yesterday and just got a verbal but seems like he wont understand
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/byVqfv_51qlYg/d13376oXVdQ4?invite=cr-MSxwZmssMzE3NDExNTQs

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

let me through barriers of the door i couldnt get back out it let me after bugging me back and fourth and i left

wasnt intentional i apologize for that didnt think the barrier would let me in

33 minutes ago, Sia lodato il SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE said:

+ Support
He literally got in trouble just yesterday and just got a verbal but seems like he wont understand
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/byVqfv_51qlYg/d13376oXVdQ4?invite=cr-MSxwZmssMzE3NDExNTQs

was unaware i wasnt allowed in just wanted a pic been in as other scps without an issue i left like i was told 

15 minutes ago, shugokirep70 said:

let me through barriers of the door i couldnt get back out it let me after bugging me back and fourth and i left

wasnt intentional i apologize for that didnt think the barrier would let me in

was unaware i wasnt allowed in just wanted a pic been in as other scps without an issue i left like i was told 

You got told yesterday in the zones where you couldnt go, this is just a lie..

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

5 minutes ago, shugokirep70 said:

well if i wasnt allowed in dblock then why didnt the barriers stop me? 

you could also read the MOTD maybe

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

4 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support

clear evidence 

atleast explain whole situation not just say that also what was this about you guys having fun on off hours and getting mad when i report for it but then you have a go at me for doing the same

13 minutes ago, ShadowPL said:

you could also read the MOTD maybe

just asked fishy for help as couldnt located rules on 106

5 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

+Support

He has many prior warnings for FailRP on SCPs, should have read the MOTD by now. Shows laziness/carelessness to have not.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

3 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

control+f in motd if you are having trouble finding the rules. 

Tbf now they are split into sections so it's even easier to find what rule you are looking for lol.

+ Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||