Harry's Security Officer Application

Harr y

What is your in-game name?: Harry

What is your Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:639276651

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign 

What specialty are you applying for?: Security

What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply?: Rear admiral Shadow

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? SO id say doesn't need any improvement, but i will try and host lots of tryouts, sims/trainings for both DT and Shock  whenever I can and when they’re not busy. I will also keep more order around the ISD on high player counts and low as well, since its a ideal of mine for there to be order. i can also help more during the times less people are on cause of the timezone difference

Why should you be trusted with this position?: i'm not a mingey person, I wouldn’t minge on the Job seeing as it represents who I am and I don’t want to be know as a mingey SO or a mingey person in general. I shall take this responsibility with care and I like to follow the rules and imperial laws. I've also been in Shock before as a CPT. I also have a strong urge for helping other but also keeping order, I also have and will follow every order I have and will be given.

Why do you want this rank: The reason I want this rank is because I miss working with battalions like Shock and DT. I also want this rank because I want to assist Shock and DT with matters. I also want this rank because of the fact I can assist in interrogations and dealing with prisoners.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Absolutely 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: As a security officer, my purpose shall be to help others and keep law and order, It's also to help Shock and DT when needed. Also as a Security Officer i'd need to keep moral and if I see minges within the respected battalions I'm working with. I'll give them a heads up that they can't do these things because I wouldn't want others to be falsely killed/Arrested by a mingy Trooper, it also wouldn't be good for the trooper themselves since they would most likely be a strike or worse kicked. 

Edited by Terminator200983

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

+ support 

Honestly would love to see Harry in SO she's a really good Naval and she has experience with shock she has the potential to be a good SO 

How ever DT can kick your ass at times so not 

Wish you go more in depth on other things besides tryouts but eh. 

Me personally would love to see you in SO

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 2/20/2022 at 3:59 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ / - Support

- Has experience as Shock

- Seems to be focused on remaining up to standards

- Would like to see more info on how you can contribute to the regiments other than tryouts

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 2/20/2022 at 9:59 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ / - Support

- Would like to see more info on how you can contribute to the regiments other than tryouts

Best of luck!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 2/21/2022 at 7:59 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ / - Support

-Support

Paragraph Question 2 is Short and I would like to see more as to why we should trust you.

You have been minging recently.

Good Luck, Darby.

Edited by Darby

+SUPPORT
 -  Was great in shock 
 -   Knows when to be serious mostly
 -   Nice and approachable
 -   pretty help full and trustworthy

Good Luck!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 2/20/2022 at 4:59 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ / - Support

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Adam. locked this topic