69th Medical Corps Officer Application (Sharky)

sharky6798

Am I fit for Officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1: What's you're in-game name and rank:69TH RSCS SFC Sharky 6798

2: What's your timezone?: EST

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:599530686

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words): I am an Ex-Combat sergeant major in medical Corp, and I am very experienced in medical doing sims a lot of people like my sims they think they are very fun to be in and win prizes. I am also very good at organizing and being professional while Having fun at the same time. I have also been told by many people that I would make a good officer. Speaking of officers, I am a Rescue squadron Senior Combat Surgeon. Which is an officer rank in the rescue squadron. So, I am very good at leading fellow troopers professionally in combat and out of combat.

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): Saying that I am an ex-senior Non-Commissioned officer and once again I am a Senior noncommissioned officer it is easy to say that I have a deep place in my heart for medical Corp and everyone inside it. I care about medical very deeply from all of my commanders and vice combined including Hex Bub Keegan and flanBruh to name a few they are some of the most welcoming and kindest people I've known.  So, it is very obvious that I care about the medical corps and that I am very trustworthy that I have zero warns. also, I have been NCO in shock.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): With me being with the medical corps for over several months I can bring a lot to the medical Officer Corps Including but not limited to, being active as an officer hosting multiple Sim's a week going above and beyond the highest standards of Medical Corps, I hope to outdo everyone's expectations when it comes to being an officer Whilst still having a good time and making everyone laugh. It is also a benefit to me that this is the only battalion I am currently in making it very easy to stay active and meet all expectations of the medical corps.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words): I am a very experienced Member of medical at doing sims and debriefing. I am very active compared to a lot of other people in the Sixty-ninth medical corps and I love doing sims. I have been told by many people that I am their favorite medical corps member so feel that they would be proud and happy when I get Officer. I am also very popular amongst the medical corps. That is, I believe you should accept me over other people's applications. Also, I am ex-medical corps I was a combat sergeant major and very experienced. That is why I think that you should accept mine.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): zero warns across all gaming light servers.

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

On 2/20/2022 at 1:18 AM, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- active

- good Medical

- amazing application 

Good luck 👍

Only thing I would say, next time please make the font smaller! Other than that really good app, Best of luck!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

MEDICAL COMMAND HAS DEEMED YOUR APPLICATION WORTHY OF THE POSITION!
PLEASE SEE A MAJOR+ FOR YOUR OFFICER BRIEFING AND FILL OUT A ROSTER UPDATE TO 2LT!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

Former: Brigadier General Hex, (Last) Medical Senior Commander HexR DT MAJ HX3R Nova CPT Heresiarch NT00

• Zug locked this topic