69th Medical Corps Officer Application (Sharky)

sharky6798

Am I fit for Officer?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1: What's you're in-game name and rank:69TH RSCS SFC Sharky 6798

2: What's your timezone?: EST

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:599530686

4: Why should you be a medical officer? (100+ words): I am an Ex-Combat sergeant major in medical Corp, and I am very experienced in medical doing sims a lot of people like my sims they think they are very fun to be in and win prizes. I am also very good at organizing and being professional while Having fun at the same time. I have also been told by many people that I would make a good officer. Speaking of officers, I am a Rescue squadron Senior Combat Surgeon. Which is an officer rank in the rescue squadron. So, I am very good at leading fellow troopers professionally in combat and out of combat.

5: Why should we trust you as a medical officer? (100+ words): Saying that I am an ex-senior Non-Commissioned officer and once again I am a Senior noncommissioned officer it is easy to say that I have a deep place in my heart for medical Corp and everyone inside it. I care about medical very deeply from all of my commanders and vice combined including Hex Bub Keegan and flanBruh to name a few they are some of the most welcoming and kindest people I've known.  So, it is very obvious that I care about the medical corps and that I am very trustworthy that I have zero warns. also, I have been NCO in shock.

6: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): With me being with the medical corps for over several months I can bring a lot to the medical Officer Corps Including but not limited to, being active as an officer hosting multiple Sim's a week going above and beyond the highest standards of Medical Corps, I hope to outdo everyone's expectations when it comes to being an officer Whilst still having a good time and making everyone laugh. It is also a benefit to me that this is the only battalion I am currently in making it very easy to stay active and meet all expectations of the medical corps.

7: Why should we accept your application over other applications? (100+ words): I am a very experienced Member of medical at doing sims and debriefing. I am very active compared to a lot of other people in the Sixty-ninth medical corps and I love doing sims. I have been told by many people that I am their favorite medical corps member so feel that they would be proud and happy when I get Officer. I am also very popular amongst the medical corps. That is, I believe you should accept me over other people's applications. Also, I am ex-medical corps I was a combat sergeant major and very experienced. That is why I think that you should accept mine.

8: Do you have any warns? (And what for?): zero warns across all gaming light servers.

MEDICAL COL EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director,  Current: Director of research
              EX: Shock, ST, Inferno NCO. Starfighters enlisted, Naval enlisted

+ support 

- active

- good Medical

- amazing application 

Good luck 👍

Former Medical/Officer/Captain

former Nova Vice Commander

Former Naval Rear Admiral

SCP/Security CPL 

D-Class/The D-Man

Star Wars Vintage GIF

I Shoot Orange Boys in the D-Block with a Sniper. 

On 2/20/2022 at 1:18 AM, Darth Zefer said:

+ support 

- active

- good Medical

- amazing application 

Good luck 👍

Only thing I would say, next time please make the font smaller! Other than that really good app, Best of luck!

Grand General
   Former: Havoc Commander | ST Vice Commander

Imperial Army Branch Representative.

APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

MEDICAL COMMAND HAS DEEMED YOUR APPLICATION WORTHY OF THE POSITION!
PLEASE SEE A MAJOR+ FOR YOUR OFFICER BRIEFING AND FILL OUT A ROSTER UPDATE TO 2LT!

"Medentes sustendo postestas de nostra Imperium!"

- 69th Medical Senior Commander Hex

• Zug locked this topic