ShinSpin's Resignation (The Shin has stopped Spinning)

Shin

will miss you, thanks for keeping the whitelists lol
Good luck in the future man, o7

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

You've been a great Maintenance HCMD and I hope we'll still do well without you. 

Good luck with your own life and I hope you'll come back one day.

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

À tout le monde [To all the world]
À tout mes amis [To all my friends]
Je vous aime [I love you]
Je dois partir [I have to leave]

Sad to see you go. I hope whoever gets AHOME next does as good a job you did.

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Sorry but your resignation request has been Denied

You may try again in: 1000000000000000000000 years.

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

Damn, sad to see the Spinner leave but I understand you mate. Have a good one out there!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Shin, you were so great to have around. I'll miss you a lot. I'm glad I got to see you today before you left. Lol can't believe you snuck past all those 610 in misc and then fixed its cell. You're a great guy, wishing you the best in all that you do!

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

after i leave everyone leaves damn

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.