Odin - False Warn Report

Cinder

Your In-game: Cinder

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:466939023

The admin's name in-game: Odin

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Odin

What warning did you receive: FailRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/da0cf777c5fc347e504fa49e33af3f83

Why do you think this warn was false: He did an `rp_lookup` on a guy that had Eat in his name, however I was on my Inferno Squad whitelist which my name is  Tact Agent Cinder Death IF72 and it came up with my SteamID, It wasn't his fault at all, It was just a slight mistake with name issues, and I was on at the wrong time and wrong place for it to happen, as you can see in the screenshot provided, Odin said it was a rp_lookup error.

Any extra information: Please don't punish Odin for this, it was a mistake that anyone can make, I was just more shocked it was me who got the mistake-warn lmao.

Currently: Shock Private / IQ Apprentice

Inferno Squad VCMDR Del Meeko | Former Death Trooper Enlisted | Former Imperial Moderator

+Support 

if Odin can confirm above is true^

Edited by Gustav

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

+Support

I checked the steamID about 2 - 3 times, not sure what happened but yeah he was not the target of the warn.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

49 minutes ago, 0din said:

+Support

I checked the steamID about 2 - 3 times, not sure what happened but yeah he was not the target of the warn.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

2 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

Sometime mistakes happen when you are dealing with a mass amount of minges.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!