Player Report- Tobias Funke

Pure

Your in game name: Pure

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:531763929

The player's in game name: Tobias Funke

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:18919033

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 1:09 AM EST

What did the player do: MRDM

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/bxjVuAI0b2VZA/d1337RaN59ft?invite=cr-MSxLN0QsMjQ5MTE2MjIs  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/bxkhWHRJ65E1b/d1337tOEo7PR?invite=cr-MSxjazksMjQ5MTE2MjIs 

What do you believe should happen to the player: 5+ day ban and a warn 

Any extra information: No staff besides me at the time where on and didnt want to take my own sit so i came here 🙂

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Yeah I dealt with the Tobias when I hopped onto the server, I saw him RDMing someone so I brought him into a sit and Pure told me about it. He had lots of MRDM pages and he left I stopped checking logs after he had left and banned him for LTAP. Sorry if I should have tried to extend the ban or haven't dealt with it if there was a post on the forums.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

Due to this being handled in-game this is being denied. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied