KillerboyYT

In Game Name:

Adae

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427):

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst):

Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held:

Junior Researcher

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: This is my most notable one

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): if more proof is required you just have to ask20220218232608_1.jpg.5dbe73140daaf021c6f40dc5ee10e9d1.jpg

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:

In all honestly, I feel as a member of the Red Right hand team i would be of much more use than I am now because of the fact I am doing next to nothing, I could finally but my ,slightly twisted but still useful, imagination to do a variety of tasks and tests for the organization

Why should we accept you: 

Unlike most other people I will do everything and anything asked to do with no questions asked when told to by my commanding officer, not to mention I would do this in the most ruthlessly efficient way I know possible, not to mention I would be of much use as my creativity and ingenuity is second to none which will allow me to provide even more through and accurate test results to my superiors.

• 2 weeks later...

- Support 
low ranks 
low forums activity  
Short app 
What is this steam ID???? 
small activity

I honestly think you are not ready for this branch. It's not safe to give you level 5 clearence. Reach higher ranks and be more active on the server.

Edited by Destroyer2

-Support 

Entry rank to the branch shows no dedication to the server, even in the one test log provided a comment shows that he was inactive, the log provided is from 2019, wrong steam id despite clear example provided, Short application and shows that he doesn’t understand that the analyst position is the commanding officer and isn’t ordered around. You also spelled your own name (Adam) wrong on your application.

You talk about your creativity being the best but haven’t posted a test log since 2019. I could show support if you grinded some promotions, wrote way more test, logs to show your skills and become more active within the community. 
-RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Edited by Grеg
  • Like 1

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

• 2 weeks later...

-Support 

Short App

Low activity and ranks

wrong Steam ID 

~ Romeo 13

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

-Support

I do not see any scenario in which a lvl 2 junior researcher that is likely a freshy is gonna get keys to the whole foundation. Get some more experience and higher ranks. 

- RRH Guardian Alpha-6 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"