What is your in game name?

H17

What is your SteamID? 

STEAM_0:0:534700236 

What is your current rank?

Sergeant First Class

How long have you been in Nova?

6 days ish

How will you assist command with this rank?

I will try to manage the lower ranks. Also, take off some of the wieght off the command so they wont need to focus or worry about the enlist and NCO's. I would say I would do many fun activities to brighten up Nova as a rigment as a whole. I will try and help enlisted as needed, while overviewing NCO's.

Why do you want to become an Officer? 

I would like to reach 2LT so I can help watch over to rigement. I would like to focus on doing more SIMs than tryouts. I also like the idea of me helping those in need and the command in leading.

Do you have any experience leading / being an Officer? 

Yes, I have I am 2LT in another rigement and assistant lead in a sub-branch which is like Vice commanding.

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer? 

The duty of an officer is to help out the whole battalion. While the command are busy, the officers are to watch over the battalion and help people in need. This contradicts the NCO's which they are to do individual and more specific problems while the officers focus on helping the battalion as a whole.

What qualifies you to be an officer?

I have no complains or no bad interactions with anyone in the server. I am a 1/2 year veteran in the server as this being me having more knowlege of people and how to deal with different types of people. Example, I am the highest on and I get a Pm from high command that some one is doing something stupid or minging, I will first conntact one of Nova command or higher through discord as they will most likely reply, then make punishment accrodingly. I also, since I have been in the server for more than a long time I can understand situations and react swiftly. The fact that I have this much experiances without getting dirty, I am trust worthy and will know how to deal with situations like that. My experiances and loyalty will surely benifit everyone around me.

Do you understand you will be on a 1-2 week trial period?

Very much I do

Current:

Nova Commander Saturn NT01 
Former:  ST SCTAL MAJ Lobster 5643 | STRM Operator SC43

- support 

Here's why. 

- application could us more work 

- 6 days? And already a SFC? And going for 2LT? In my opinion needs more time. 

- his grammer even from my standers is bad 

- being a 2LT is like being a Vice Commander? As a Former Nova vice commander if that was true I wouldn't have transfered. 

- it shows his inexperience. 

over all feel he needs more time as an NCO. 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Please put more effort into your application or this will be denied, you've got 2 days!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

I think I will call off my application because I have the feel that I am no that ready for 2LT I need more time in the battalion and more time to prepare myself for the days coming foward.

Current:

Nova Commander Saturn NT01 
Former:  ST SCTAL MAJ Lobster 5643 | STRM Operator SC43

Denied

Unfortunately Nova Command doesn't believe you are fit to skip the ranks as of now. Please wait 1 week before applying for the position again.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Will locked this topic