KING OF SCOTLAND

Should I be an Officer  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be an Officer

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Your full in-game IC name and rank: IC SFC DME SSE 8485 Dude

2. Have you ever been striked in IC? (How have you improved?): Never been striked.

3. How many warnings do you have?: 0

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):  I usually get on every day and play for about 2-3 hours.

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: Demo and Sniper

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:  I can be a good example for IC beginners as they will need guidance and help with learning and training I also want to prove that I can be a good leader.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?: Because I Feel that my commander's trust me and my fellow IC I want to help them and I wish to help my higher up's in situations they may need my help in.

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer? my expertise in being a demolitions man and sniper and to help bring a fun experience to everyone, as there are not many people in IC I wish to give them a better time on the job I would also bring humor as I love being silly but serious at the same time.

-Support

Needs more work seems like you didnt put much time into it

I think you need a little more time and put more effort into the app.

-Xi

• Like 1

| The Best EX Commander ID10 |  EX IC OSS CPT 1389 Ξ Xi | EX IC DMVL CPT 1389 Divine | EX DT SSGT QU2 | EX Senior Mod | 

Denied

After a thorough review of your application , The IC command team has decided

to deny your application due to the fact that we feel you would benefit more from ranking up to Officer.

You may Re-Apply In 2 Weeks.

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

• Adam. locked this topic