What is your name?

Ireland

What is your rank?

FP

How long have you been an Enlisted?

About a week

What rank are you applying for?

SP

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? (120 words)

I should be trusted with an NCO rank because I love flying and will be very active. I have lots of experience flying against enemies, both bots and other players, and working with a squadron using the flying system that this server uses. I have also been in several leadership positions so I know what it takes to be a good leader. I have run entire subdivisions and companies in other servers I have been in. I believe this previous experience will translate well to this server and being an NCO overall. I have been with various servers since early 2020 and in that time I believe that I have gained the skills and experience needed to be an NCO.

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? (50 words)

As stated above I can help newer people with how to fly/ rp on the server. I can also host as many trainings are as required of me and teach them any tips or tricks I know about flying these ships. I will apply my experience to fit this position to the best of my ability.

What is the main point of NCO? (60 words)

The main point of NCO is to start proving your leadership skills to higher ups. As well as to keep the battalion alive and active by recruiting new members and helping them with nay issues they may have . They also need to be able to serve as a good role model for enlisted so they know what and what not to do while on the job. Finally they need to show at least somewhat competence with flying and the procedures around it.

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around? (75 words)

If an enlisted were to not be following orders and messing around. I would first talk to them and see if they are knowingly breaking rules. If not I will tell them what the right thing to do is and ask then to please follow orders next time and hopefully, that would be that. If they are knowingly breaking rules I would take it up the proper CoC to get them punished and if necessary, removed.  

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?

Yes

Former: CI COL, S6 Sidious VI, A1 SPC

On 2/18/2022 at 11:47 PM, SAINTY. said:

+ Support
- Decent app for an NCO. Give him a chance!

Best of luck

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

• Adam. locked this topic