1. 1. Am i gonna be Vice Sov?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Grub

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I Believe that if I'm given the opportunity and privilege of being VCMDR I would help RG on its voyage to be the best Guardsmen Battalion on the server. I want Royal Guards to be the best and the friendliest battalion to be in, I want RG to thrive and for everyone to enjoy their time on the server as well as following the rules and be Disciplined. I also want us to grow better relationships with battalions by practicing more Saber Discipline and hosting more SIMs with other battalions. I think with me being VCMDR that I would take RG way more seriously than I have ever, I am going to make RG my only life dedicating my entire time on the server to the well-being of RG. I also want to improve on the way people train CDTs, since they are our future, I want them to be well trained but also enjoy their time within RG. I think there are a lot of things that need to be changed and that we all need to improve on within RG. I care a lot for RG and just want it to improve and hopefully by the time I've left I've made it better as a whole.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 weeks

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The purpose of a commander is to be a supervisor and leader as well as a good Role-Model. The commander shows how things are meant to be done and to answer any questions that CDTs, NCOs, and Officers may have. Commanders are the leader of their Branch the representative of that battalion skill and knowledge. Commanders are there to make sure everyone is doing the right thing and to award those who are and help those who make mistakes. He is also there to help with roster updates, and he'll revise documents and keep everyone in check of their quota.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I honestly want the best for RG and only want it to succeed farther than it has ever been. I also think that command trust me with the position and believe I won't do harm to the battalion. I've never been a VCMDR and would love the experience, I've never done anything within RG where I've been Stricked or Given PT. I only want RG to be in a better place when I leave then when I began. I want to make an Impact on people and show them that RG is an amazing battalion to be in. Plus, I'm very trustworthy person since I'm Constantly being told sensitive information from peers and others. Lastly, I think you should trust me since I've never gotten a strike in RG and have tried to stay on the safe side.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday just not early in the day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

1 But it was appealed

|  Former Best Medical HCMD  | Ex Lore Senior Guard | Ex Shadow Guard Officer 

Just now, Zabuza said:

+ Support 
Great officer
Has fun with lower ranks
Has activity
Is in the low command of RG

Needs to work on his sim count desperately 

+ Support
I would also say the app needs some work, its to around an officer standard. I like you grub and do think you do a decent job from what I see. 🙂

Best of luck!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

2 hours ago, Zabuza said:

+ Support 
Great officer
Has fun with lower ranks
Has activity

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 2/18/2022 at 6:07 PM, Zabuza said:

+ Support 
Great officer
Has fun with lower ranks
Has activity

This nerd trained me for RG, I think he's a great teacher, very easy to talk to! Would love to see him as Vice Sovereign, best of luck

• Adam. locked this topic