Player Report - Mazuma HALF MTF Half of SEC 2 dclass

shugokirep70

Topic Title: Player Report - "Reported Player's Name Here"

Your in game name: shugokirep70

Your Steam ID: 76561199235929263 

The player's in game name: Mazuma + half of the server being mtf security and 2 dclass

The player's steam ID (required): Maz STEAM_0:0:520927466

Fishy STEAM_0:1:151423434
Stonks - STEAM_0:1:578204988
denny STEAM_0:0:600857163
STEAM_0:0:147818384 dano
npc STEAM_0:0:100901924
jimbo STEAM_0:0:628441160
excalibur STEAM_0:1:78747189
grei STEAM_0:1:462468784
STEAM_0:1:163987278 colt

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 18/02/2022  14:00 UK time

What did the player do: player's teaming with dclass not killing them outside dblock but killing me proving my suspicoun on teaming

Evidence (required):pictures will be added inside post

What do you believe should happen to the player: warn for teaming

Any extra information: negative

20220218135953_1.jpg

20220218135936_1.jpg

20220218135933_1.jpg

• Dislike 8

8 minutes ago, shugokirep70 said:

Topic Title: Player Report - "Reported Player's Name Here"

Your in game name: shugokirep70

Your Steam ID: 76561199235929263 

The player's in game name: Mazuma + half of the server being mtf security and 2 dclass

The player's steam ID (required): Maz STEAM_0:0:520927466

Fishy STEAM_0:1:151423434
Stonks - STEAM_0:1:578204988
denny STEAM_0:0:600857163
STEAM_0:0:147818384 dano
npc STEAM_0:0:100901924
jimbo STEAM_0:0:628441160
excalibur STEAM_0:1:78747189
grei STEAM_0:1:462468784
STEAM_0:1:163987278 colt

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 18/02/2022  14:00 UK time

What did the player do: player's teaming with dclass not killing them outside dblock but killing me proving my suspicoun on teaming

Evidence (required):pictures will be added inside post

What do you believe should happen to the player: warn for teaming

Any extra information: negative

20220218135953_1.jpg

20220218135936_1.jpg

20220218135933_1.jpg

I killed STONKSMAN and the other dude 1 instant later 

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

Just now, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

God damn lol.

It's off hours so this is expected tbh. I don't really have a stance of this tbh. I wouldn't have cared.

Just going with -Support

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

First of all,
it's off hours, Now im not saying rules don't exist during this time but we where all having fun and hanging around with eachother.

2nd thing, You weren't the only that got killed the other D-Class there got killed aswell.

3rd, We weren't teaming with them to get any RP advantage over anyone or anything there also wasn't any RP in that area.

Things like this happen more often and just create fun moments for the community.
If you had a problem with it you could've made a ingame report saying that you didn't find this fair or something.

So there you go a explaination about the entire situation.

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

biggest -support in the worldin my opinion shugo with all due respect, you are being childish, making moves like this is going to turn the entire community against you within a day or two, this was bad judgement on your view, not only is this early hours, litterally everyone active on the server was there, but no teaming happened whatso ever, the kill logs will show that all dclass there were killed litterally seconds after that screenshot series... this is genuinely a huge mistake on your end, when people make what in my opinion is a very childish uncalled for move like this it shouts words to everyone on the server what sort of person you are, you already have a bad rep for failrp and using glitches on scps to breach yourself, this will only make it worse 🙂 -stonks

Edited by STONKSMAN

RETIRED

Just now, Coltable said:

Damn really thought this would be a report about the amazing race we had! 
conan shaq GIF by NBA on TNT

The cars were bugging, i swearr

also -support, im not sure why you think going to the forums is the first thing you should do. There were like 5+ moderators currently in game who could of cleared up the situation for you.  -_-

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

I don't think this need to be said but -support

As I am being reported take what I say with a grain of salt.

- No teaming occurred here, we killed the D-Class nearly instantly after killing you.

- There was no RP taking place here, we were simply having fun while nothing was happening.

It seems like this is just a childish attempt to get people in trouble for nothing.

FORUMS DIPLOMAT MESSAGE:

Please leave all comments to +/-support comments. Continued arguing will result in this thread being locked for SMT review.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

-support

its downtime let them have their fun.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Well I pray for your reputation 🙏

but that's the most I can do.

-Support

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

God damn lol.

It's off hours so this is expected tbh. I don't really have a stance of this tbh. I wouldn't have cared.

Wtf is this report, have fucking fun for once man. -Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Insuffucient evidence, we have no way of knowing whether or not they killed the others

-Support Just What ?

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK